Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:53 am

I'll pass. I'm in a good mood and not up for getting triggered about bad trigger discipline.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:57 am

Reminder that those are the fat furfag's large amount of guns.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:01 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:57 am
Here's hoping he'll figure out the shotgun mouthwash trick from that other furfag on liveleak.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:23 am

mad bum wrote:
Wait, isn't he the kind of dickhead that adds a ton of mods to his guns that are pointless?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:31 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:23 am
mad bum wrote:
Wait, isn't he the kind of dickhead that adds a ton of mods to his guns that are pointless?
Most definitely. He and Herniated Jorge have many mall ninja attachments for their shitty black plastic toys.

Look at all the stupid bullshit this fat faggot put on these guns. The top one is a fucking meme in the first place meant for mall ninjas with too much money and too little sense to just buy a used Mossberg.

Second one, oooh it's a SAVAGE ARMS rifle? No shit? Wow, that name sounds impressive and scary! Oh wait, they're a basic bitch gun maker who make hunting rifles for grandpas, which is what THAT gun is. :lol:

It's just a fucking bolt-action rifle for hunting deer. We're talking about designs that fundamentally go back over a hundred years. You could go deer hunting with a SAVAGE ARMS FULLY KITTED OUT or with a 1910whatever Mauser. Or a Moist Nugget. The little bullet holders on the side of the rifle are extra stupid, because it's a fucking bolt-action. Unless it's a single shot, in which case TOP CUCK paying for a gun that only holds one round. But assuming it isn't, just put the cartridges in a pocket or some shit. Or on the fucking shelf at the gun range. Because let's be real here, that's the only place he's gonna shoot them anyway. Which makes all the mall ninja shit extra, extra stupid.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:48 pm

What is all the mall ninja shit anyway? I need a Powerpoint presentation or something, cause I don't even understand what there is to attach to a gun besides a torch and a scope. Or a dagger, if you wanna do close range.
EDIT: Also a grip, I guess, but you know what I mean.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:57 pm

It's a bunch of useless bullshit they sell to retards here in burgerland. Shit like extra grips, extra scopes, side flashlight or laser, special folding stock, ultralight plastic material so the gun has a ton more recoil for no raisin. That rifle literally has stupid plastic foam or rubber "bullet holders" hanging off the side like it's the wild west, because some retard apparently thought it was worth paying money so they wouldn't have to reach into their pocket to pull out a cartridge when out hunting deer.

And no, you don't use a savage bolt-action for home defense (not if you have another option). There is zero reason to have the bullets dangling off the side, catching on shit and probably fouling your sights. Reminder that anything that adds to the weight or takes away from the weight means you'll likely need to sight it in again. And then it will be off when that extra weight isn't present.

I also love how he has a scope on his SHOTGUN, but I don't see one in that picture for his rifle.

As for daggers aka bayonets, those generally aren't legal to mount to your rifle in burgerland anyway IIRC

Forgot to mention that idiots will buy a plastic mall ninja-looking stock just because it looks tactical and dangerous, even if the wooden one the gun came with serves the same function and they get no practical benefit from the other. But hey, I guess if all the guns look tactical, that makes it easier for shitlibs to ban them as assault weapons.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:21 pm

Yup, that's an allweather hunting rifle with some pointless shit on the side and a retarded meme shotgun. Maximum kek @ "tactical combat shotgun". What's tactical about a two-barreled, pump-action shotgun? Why combat when it'll never see any combat? Dumb as hell. And he's got a fucking red dot sight on it as well. An optic on a fucking compact shotgun. :lol:

For home defence an AR15 and a normal pump-action or semi-auto shotgun would make tons more sense.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:24 pm

Real weapon optics are expensive as fuck. Oftentimes more expensive than the weapon itself if you get an ACOG. Mall ninjas buy shitty NcStar crap and are easy to spot.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:15 pm

Proper optics for any purpose are always expensive.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!