Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:26 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:31 am
they’ve read his statement and heavily revised it
I've said that above... He didn't write this, he isn't capable of expressing himself in such manner. , fuck it, he's a manchild, enough said.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:22 am

Good thing Boner Bonzales can be profesisonal if it's not about lecturing his fans.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:58 am
Celibacy has been proved to be the superior choice so many times now, anyone even entertaining the thought of mingling with a 3DPD at this point has to be clinically retarded.
Waifusexual is the only lifestyle of the properly-evolved future.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:31 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:40 am
My opinion: He probably tried to get into her pants, but not in a threatening or aggressive way, and she, being a product of modern femi-nazi bullshit and fragile snowflake victimhood, perceived his advancements in an exaggerated and hostile manner.
Horseshit, she thought nothing of it until someone (lupa) asked her to make drama out of it years later.

This is a gay op!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:57 pm

This is why you spank it to barely legal hotties like Lasmren.

Or bang dudes.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:53 pm

pibbs wrote:
My opinion: He probably tried to get into her pants, but not in a threatening or aggressive way, and she, being a product of modern femi-nazi bullshit and fragile snowflake victimhood, perceived his advancements in an exaggerated and hostile manner.

I feel bad for all you younger guys trying to navigate the waters of modern dating.
As I said, I think he tried some lame 80s era pick up techniques, but she totally used him for a free meal and networking by dangling the carrot

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:17 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:53 pm
pibbs wrote:

I feel bad for all you younger guys trying to navigate the waters of modern dating.
As I said, I think he tried some lame 80s era pick up techniques, but she totally used him for a free meal and networking by dangling the carrot
Yeah of course he was trying to fuck her, he thought she was free real estate because she neglected to mention having a boyfriend, but labeling anything that he did as predatory is retarded, especially considering most of what happened was out in public and she could’ve left at any time. He probably gave up on the sex thing when his “hey I’m gonna take a shower, maybe come join if you’d like ; )” gambit failed. Terrible pick up artist, doesn’t make him a rapist though.

The only real discrepancy between the two stories is whether or not he took her phone. You can’t interpret that, either he did or he didn’t. Considering how much of a stretch this bitch’s entire story of victimhood is, I can see her adding that fake news detail in as an explanation for why she stuck around even though she was being victimized by being bought an expensive ass meal at a dinner full of YouTube corporate types. Oh and she felt she was being plowed with drinks, even though as a fucking adult she could just decline them. Bitch why you always lying? Stop fucking lying.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:32 pm

It;s doubly dubious because she claims to be a marine. A marine wouldn't do anything they didn't want to do. Or she's committed stolen valor and needs to be prosecuted.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:58 pm

She could've probably shattered his arms and spine if unleashing her elite gorilla skills on American soil without authorization by the POTUS himself wasn't considered a war crime.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:40 pm

She had several outs, ADMITTED to lying about not having a BF, and could have easily shut down any sort of flirting(which, if happened, I totally believe happened both ways) several different times.

I think she totally hyped up her story, and even in her hyped up story, Joe is guilty of nothing criminal. He's guilty of a lot of bad taste and some cringy behavior. She could've pumped the brakes at any time.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:57 pm

Oh the degeneracy in the replies...