Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:29 am

One billion calories.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:47 am

I guess that's a slightly better metric than sub counts?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:58 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:42 am
mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:13 pm
I don't hate guns faggots, I just don't get a boner whenever I talk about them like you tards do.
>not getting a boner over one of the most patriotic icons of personal freedom and universal liberty ever created
>not getting a boner over the tool which gives despots nightmares and leaves tyrants shaking

What are you, gay?
When tictac, the guy who fantasies about a muscular black women fucking his asshole with her rhinoclit calls you a fag you need to reassess your life. God dammit madbum :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:07 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:58 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:42 am
mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:13 pm
I don't hate guns faggots, I just don't get a boner whenever I talk about them like you tards do.
>not getting a boner over one of the most patriotic icons of personal freedom and universal liberty ever created
>not getting a boner over the tool which gives despots nightmares and leaves tyrants shaking

What are you, gay?
When tictac, the guy who fantasies about a muscular black women fucking his asshole with her rhinoclit calls you a fag you need to reassess your life. God dammit madbum :lol:
Heh heh yeah funny, hey some of you guys are alright. Don't come to DHI tomorrow.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:42 pm

I just want Joe's youtube career to finally die, so we can play this song in his honor.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:45 pm

I'm savoring this for the end of Internet Nobodies
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:02 pm

So, I remember Joe had a Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18 ... escriptionsome time last year and out of curiosity went to see what was going on. The estimated time of the game was March 2019, well we missed that date by 3 months so far. That isn't really anything new for board game KS.

And so far last update was in late May with a new video series. .
I'll admit he gives some solid reasons for delay, first company that worked with wasn't good, second better, they have to get these painted and some huge amount of cards need to be made.

What worries me is they are now asking for late pledges. And those are just what you think allowing people to pre-order the game once the campaign is complete. This would worry me as a backer because it could mean they are over budget and need more money. I had this happen to myself with a company not too long ago and short story, they screwed up, tried shady way to come back asking for more money, didn't work, went under and I was out about $100.

Let's hope this doesn't happen here.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:02 pm

What worries me is they are now asking for late pledges. And those are just what you think allowing people to pre-order the game once the campaign is complete. This would worry me as a backer because it could mean they are over budget and need more money. I had this happen to myself with a company not too long ago and short story, they screwed up, tried shady way to come back asking for more money, didn't work, went under and I was out about $100.

• 1. Cuck.
  • 2. Why should we hope that? A fool and his money are soon parted. It's their fault for trusting someone like Seven Pesos Pedro, who has a track record of being both greedy and lazy.
  • 3. It's normal for Kickscammers to be like a year late. It's also normal for them to not happen at all.
  • 4. Did you donate to Brad? :lol: Joe's clearly taking a page from his playbook.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:23 pm

one billion pesos for the angry jew
if faggots aren't the precursor for syndicates, it couldn't be more blatant with Angry Joe

phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:12 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:02 pm

• 1. Cuck.
  • 2. Why should we hope that? A fool and his money are soon parted. It's their fault for trusting someone like Seven Pesos Pedro, who has a track record of being both greedy and lazy.
  • 3. It's normal for Kickscammers to be like a year late. It's also normal for them to not happen at all.
  • 4. Did you donate to Brad? :lol: Joe's clearly taking a page from his playbook.
Eh, Once you get scammed you don't like to see it happen to others.