Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:11 am

Fatter and fatter.
Larger and larger.
Heart clottier and heart clottier.
Myocardial infarctionier and myocardial infarctionier.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:29 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:11 am
Fatter and fatter.
Larger and larger.
"I have no idea exactly what it is"

It's called "fruit" Joe. That stuff in your dessert is called "fruit".

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:35 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:19 am

When you say "people have no right" do you mean angry joe? I'll agree with you about angry joe.

If you mean us, lmao get rekt because I'm not buying that shit either. Certainly not going to defend it. Ubishit is well known as a purveyor of pure trash stuffed with micros.

Even good games get fucked by micros. I remember when Dead Space 2 came out, one of the first ways EA fucked that series was with a bunch of DLC trash weapon skins and armor skins that fuck up the in-game store. :lol:
I'd say anyone who bitches about micros on one game but unironically buys another game heavy with micros but is fine with them or says that "well it's not like they're necessary" would be the people I'm talking about.

And yeah definitely angry joe fits that mode.

jaymon88

Post by jaymon88 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:05 pm

It's not the first time he pulls up shit like that, yet people are always surprised when he does. This guy (alongside all of his internet colleagues) is so irrelevant, I'm amazed how he still has a fanbase

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:20 pm

It's more like people get in a routine for what videos they watch from which content creators, and if you don't fuck up too egregiously, you can ride that established fanbase forever.

This internet game is all about when you jumped on. Quality plays a role, but "quality" doesn't mean "good taste" or "good videos." Just a certain bare minimum of quality standard on the technical end.

Think about how many e-celebs have basically no notoriety or relevance to anything anymore. People waaaay smaller than Joe. People like Lupa, Marz and old gamergate accounts. That they even get any money at all just shows people will watch anything if they 'member it and get used to watching it regularly. Don't fuck up too badly or fuck over your audience directly and you can milk them for years.

For someone like Joe, he can legitimately do this for years. Even if YT goes down, he's big enough to survive it imo. I can't say that for most shitty e-celebs we talk about here, but his fanbase is just that big and established. As long as he's not spending like a sailor, it's conceivable he could milk this job until he's in his fifties or sixties and then straight-up retire on his earnings. Sheeeit nigga. Boogie said he makes CEO money and look at the dogshit quality of his videos. People go with names they remember.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

jaymon88

Post by jaymon88 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:20 pm

I thought that one day the fanbase will just grow up/old and move on.
Channel Awesome's prime days were almost 10 years ago, I believe that's one of the main reasons for their decline, bigger than any e-drama, they milked that formula for so long never thinking people will give up, even I, an Ashens fanboy, rarely watch any of his videos nowadays for the same reason.

Joe was boring back then (and a poser), have no idea what are his videos like today, I assume they still consist of 10% game review, 10% skits and 80% buildup for those skits
That old pop-culture internet community is dead and I'm so far behind that I have no idea what younger folks are into these days.

P.S
Lupa becoming popular in the first place is a proof of miracles existing in our world

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:32 pm

jaymon88 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:20 pm

P.S
Lupa becoming popular in the first place is a proof that there is no God.
Ftfy
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:29 am
Guest wrote:
Fatter and fatter.
Larger and larger.

Guest posting was worth it.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:29 am
Guest wrote:
Fatter and fatter.
Larger and larger.

Pineapple and strawberries, interlaced with a sour, sugared wine gum strip. Three things a fucking toddler can identify. Only a gluttonous subhuman would ever fucking eat something from a Mexican place they can't identify. The fuck is that even in? Is that a milkshake? Working hard on that Diabetes Type 2, I see.
Speaking of which, wasn't the faggot going blind or something years ago? Why has that not happened yet? I am gravely disappointed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:42 pm

Typical fatass. Can only eat something healthy if it’s ruined by something unhealthy.