Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:08 pm

Permavirgins becoming trans lesbians is a fucking meme at this point. Just say you're pathetic and you want some pussy. Be honest about it. Don't make up shit to try to snowflake yourself into becoming some woke trans that you think women will want to fuck.

Reminds me of that Steven the Lesbian cartoon.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:03 pm
So he's essentially one of dem autogynephiles?
>essentially
Look at that second picture and tell me this isn't some fetish shit for him
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:40 pm

Let's just hope Luke fits into that 41.8% group... if somebody deserves to kill themselves and give their fucking body peace, it's him.

// It has to be destiny that the result of a suicide survey is almost the meaning of life.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:56 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:50 pm
You be the judge.
Yeah that's just him with curly hair. Seriously, does he even take hormones? I see absolutely no change.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
And Kugel will appreciate this recent Instagram announcement.
>lol imma lesbian
If this nonsense feels this fucking tedious for me, I don't even want to know his father's thoughts on that. Poor guy likely has resigned a long time ago.
>it has been a painstaking introspective process figuring things out
>Sexuality is a complex and deeply annoying thing.
This is like watching a retarded kid trying to figure out what hole the square peg fits into for YEARS, failing, and then trying to write a doctorate on how hard that problem is.
>In my case, my being a lesbian doesn't feel super rigid.
tiredchink.jpg
>After all this, why am I now id-ing as a lesbian? Weeeellll the answer is too long, too complicated, and somewhat too personal to explain here, but know that I've thought about this very carefully and for a long goddamn time.
I don't even doubt that he's thought for very, very long about it. But like a mongo pondering quantum physics, this dude will never come to a conclusion.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Daddy must be so proud.
I can't even imagine the profound sadness he must experience. Imagine your son is too retarded to figure out what to do with his dick or who to stick it into. Even 50IQ drooling retards can figure that out faster.
This isn't even funny anymore. It's just so very tiresome I want to hibernate for a year and hopefully wake up to a better future.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:06 pm

You know you'd wake up to a worse one, though.

Tiresome is a good word to describe this trans virgin lesbian thing. Even fucking chris chan pulled this shit. Luke could have paid a visit to ED and saved himself years of "agonizing" over his speshul snowflake sexuality or whatever he thinks makes him so deep. Dude literally got beat to it by CWC.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:15 am

Reminds me of this piece of shit called GIlty who is some faggy tranny SFV player, he's been reported to routinely try to guilt trip girls into sleeping with him.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:46 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:06 pm
You know you'd wake up to a worse one, though.

Tiresome is a good word to describe this trans virgin lesbian thing. Even fucking chris chan pulled this shit. Luke could have paid a visit to ED and saved himself years of "agonizing" over his speshul snowflake sexuality or whatever he thinks makes him so deep. Dude literally got beat to it by CWC.
That's what makes it all so very tiresome. Hey, good on you, Luke. You have finally somewhat arrived at the point we expected you to end up at but several years later. And I mean it when I say "somewhat". Wow, figured out that you maybe, kinda wanna fuck girls. Proud of you, lad. No worries, maybe in another five years you'll get there and realize having a dick would be handy for that.
Really hard to get excited at the kid "coming out" to you that he's figured out, after years of contemplation, that the square peg, indeed, does not fit into the round hole and that now he's considering the triangle-shaped one or maybe the square-shaped one but he isn't quite sure yet.
Wake me up when he's found out that he's a boy. I'll have to take a very, very long nap now.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:55 am

The Crying Game wrote: I am deeply attracted to women and woman aligned people, but I'm not going to pretend there aren't exceptions.
That's the path of most resistance my man. You might as well declare yourself an ACE. But what you really need to do is just get on PrEP and accept that your rectum is now a multiuse body part.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:05 am

RedLine wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:55 am
The Crying Game wrote: I am deeply attracted to women and woman aligned people, but I'm not going to pretend there aren't exceptions.
That's the path of most resistance my man. You might as well declare yourself an ACE. But what you really need to do is just get on PrEP and accept that your rectum is now a multiuse body part.
All he ever had to realize were very few things that would've come to a less special boy than him naturally at around the age of 14.
1. I'm a boy.
2. I want to fuck girls.
3. I look like a dopey motherfucker.
4. It's because my dad looks like that.
5. He scored regardless, thus so can I.

He's coming to those conclusions out of order and at a super slow pace and he's looking for the most complicated and wrong conclusions. I bet he's never had friends either.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:38 am

Luke was molested by Ryan Stiles.