Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:45 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:39 pm
Is he such a hack now that he's buttmad that people don't like YouTube's propaganda?
>now
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:02 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:27 am
I pity the people who are even aware of when a YT rewind comes out.
The only one I ever watched was from whatever year Gangnam Style hit the tubes. Because the entire thing was just an alternative music video to Gangnam Style, tarnished by the presence of the Annoying Orange and a bunch of *white* nobodies.
>Gangbang style was 6 years ago

Jesus, why didn't the world not end in 2012?

Anyways, YT rewind is great if only because of the salt it creates. I watched the rewind from 2017 and had no fucking idea what I was supposed to see. I remeber the rock but the dances, the in jokes, sketches....I was seeing them for the first time.

Then all the nobodies started making videos about how YT was making these videos where all was happy and bright while they were the oppressed proletariat that were not seeing a dime off their labour while YT reaped in the fat sheckels. I wish some of the dipshits tried to unionize, I kind of want to see them get bitchslapped so hard by google's lawyer boner that Robert Kardashian rises from the grave.

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:37 am

I can't even stand youtube rewind. Most youtube content is cringe already. Watching it all concetrated in one place would just make it worse.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:04 pm

suzaku wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:37 am
I can't even stand youtube rewind. Most youtube kahntent is cringe already. Watching it all concetrated in one place would just make it worse.
Trending is bad enough. Sometimes I accidentally click that tab and it's absolutely disgusting what trash other people watch. The kinds of videos that get 3.6 million views are so awful I'm embarrassed for the idiots that made them. It's all clickbait, forced memes and shitty react faces.

I think I saw one today that was about some bitch having too many cats. I click on it just to see the cats. It's fucking animated! A video called "too many cats" with zero actual cats in it. Fuck you. They can't even post cats on the internet correctly! :lol:
I wish some of the dipshits tried to unionize, I kind of want to see them get bitchslapped so hard by google's lawyer boner that Robert Kardashian rises from the grave.
Damn, that would be great. Imagine these idiots trying to unionize, only to be told they're not employees and the market is so oversaturated that there's not even a question of finding scabs to replace them. :lol: The market on e-celebs is full to bursting with shitheads attempting to become the next assblasted alexandro or doge walker. The less said about how overstuffed the let's player market is, the better.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:52 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:04 pm
suzaku wrote:
I can't even stand youtube rewind. Most youtube kahntent is cringe already. Watching it all concetrated in one place would just make it worse.
Trending is bad enough. Sometimes I accidentally click that tab and it's absolutely disgusting what trash other people watch. The kinds of videos that get 3.6 million views are so awful I'm embarrassed for the idiots that made them. It's all clickbait, forced memes and shitty react faces.

I think I saw one today that was about some bitch having too many cats. I click on it just to see the cats. It's fucking animated! A video called "too many cats" with zero actual cats in it. Fuck you. They can't even post cats on the internet correctly! :lol:
I wish some of the dipshits tried to unionize, I kind of want to see them get bitchslapped so hard by google's lawyer boner that Robert Kardashian rises from the grave.
Damn, that would be great. Imagine these idiots trying to unionize, only to be told they're not employees and the market is so oversaturated that there's not even a question of finding scabs to replace them. :lol: The market on e-celebs is full to bursting with shitheads attempting to become the next assblasted alexandro or doge walker. The less said about how overstuffed the let's player market is, the better.
I remember a meme saying youtube rewind would have youtubers dancing in the Japanese suicide forest. Suddenly my imagination got triggered and I imagined Joe making an angry review on the Japanese suicide forest.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:23 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:33 am
It wasn't even on my feed, which is weird because they usually try to force-feed that shit to everybody.
I saw it listed on Newpipe (Android YouTube app) which defaults to Trending trash.
I don't have a YouTubGirl account so rarely interact with the site itself, or at least the main page, because my Mozilla Botnet browser has a built in YouTube search function.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:18 pm

So where is Joe's degeneracy situated? There's like no good dirt on this fat fuck other than his shilling and gluttony. I wanna see his pedo skeletons exposed.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:19 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:18 pm
So where is Joe's degeneracy situated? There's like no good dirt on this fat fuck other than his shilling and gluttony. I wanna see his pedo skeletons exposed.
He has a history of fucking camwhores who just want his money, but other than that, the best we have is the juicy degeneracy provided by pedorith.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/69 ... 4/72480530
back in 2008 people recorded a phone call between Delrith aka Christoph Naumova. He had a history of getting close to furry types (emotionally weak, and usually underage) and then threatening to use their personal info or whatever else to extort them into giving him money and sex.
"The proof of time of recording and authenticity of this video is in the raw MP3, in which Christoph mentions himself being a 'stressed snow kitty' due to Cyanide and Zrazor leaving."

Naumova (aka Snowmew ^^;) has also threatened legal action against Uildiar Kuhn, calling him and screaming "IM GONNA SUE YOU" to which Uildiar replied "You sound like a mad Snowmew, you want to spend time with fennecy?" Christoph hung up.
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Christoph_Naumova
Christoph is Not Amused!

After seeing the horrifying allegations issued against him in this article, Christoph threatened hot legal action against the creator of this article and the site on which it's posted. This, of course, resulted in Lulz. Christoph will threaten Legal action against anyone that attempts to spread info about his SL self. In truth he will manipulate the TOS, and try to crush willpower. In the end, he is powerless, and treats the Internet like serious business.

Later, to explain his immature reaction to the article, he posted in his profile that he's a changed boy, and that the legal suit is something he would have done back in '07. Now he is attempting to say that he's awesome because of this article, when in fact the parody nature also states the truth. He then explains that his actions that he did try to take were for the lulz, but we all know furries have no concept of the lulz, so they fail. We all know the truth, so we can laugh as he tries to save face
[19:02] Christoph Naumova: Anyway, nice ED article about me. I don't mind anything about myself, but the Miles stuff is a bit overdone, since you did exclude the other half of the conversation, and he was speaking about Shinrasin Xu. In any sense, I'll give that a week before I post your SSN, both your sisters work and home number, and forward the website/address and a subpoena for slander to you, and most likely have your sister fired and you guys evicted. It's cool to hate me, but not people related to me. Thanks. <3
[19:05] Christoph Naumova: Also you should know in your state it is legal to prosecute you for slander and anything damaging to ones reputation, but I'd be having miles do it, since I don't mind people talking trash about myself. So yeah. Since your sister is a dispatcher and what not, I'm pretty sure she'd be angry if I contacted her and gave her everything until my hearts content. You have a good one thing.
Some of these trace back to chillock who was just cribbing info from us, the chans and ED. So I posted the ED shit here to show that there is more substance to this than just gossip. This all goes back to secondlife degeneracy and delrith looks like EXACTLY the type of guy to be big into both furries and second life faggotry.
Im a mighty morphing power ranger.

No, I am not a fascist. I am not a racist. Do not assume me to be one. It's actually quite wrong to be so.

I do not recruit.

Disclaimer: You may not like me, you may have your little "opinions", but there's an issue. They're like assholes, everyone has one and nobody cares. I'm still above you in every aspect. Also, by IM'ing me you note that your conversations are logged by LL's offered ability - For legal issues

—Christoph's SL profile.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:52 pm

Where is that walrus ever going to find the money to sue someone?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:04 pm
suzaku wrote:
Now I wonder if there's a YT Rewind that's basically Elzagate: The Movie.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette