Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:52 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:47 am
Did they confirm no QTEs in RE2make? Because I honestly expect to see those again.

I won't believe they're really gone until I see the final game tbh. Ever since RE4, they've been in every mainstream RE game except possibly 7 which I didn't play.
They are in 7 in some scripted fights. They remind me a lot ot the ones in The Order 08/15.
Oh. Of course they are. :roll:

I heard this recently and it's very true.

What were the two major complaints about RE4? Quick time event deaths and Ashley.

So what did they do in RE5? Add a partner and a lot more quick time events. People complained even more about Sheva.

So what did they do in RE6? Make ai partners invincible but otherwise don't improve them in any way.

That amazing capcom intelligence in action.
SpoilerShow
Like I said in another thread though, Sheva isn't really THAT bad until you run up against some obvious scripting where she's determined to do something and you need her to do a different thing at that moment. She'll stand next to a progression door like a retard even though you want her to help you gather things before you go through it, etc. It's pretty obvious capcom gimmicked the ai with a lot of hard scripting in certain situations.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:12 pm

I've watched the LP of RE7 by TBFP. It looks like a shitty game and lasts waaaaaay too long. It's really weird because you are at the ending and then there's shit tacked on. I mean, it leads to the actual conclusion, sure, but it feels like it doesn't belong there at all.
Hot garbage.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:05 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:59 pm
Don't - I welcome any chance to talk some sense into these heathens. Even tictac eventually admits that I'm right most of the time.
Finally reached Booger status of self-delusion, I see.
suzaku wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:50 am
I dunno but I think it's funny that Rockstar will do the same with Red Dead 2 that they did with GTAV and yet people are lining up to buy it, yet most of these people are bitching about DMCV? Who are you fooling?
Who are you fooling? It's all the same shit and one shouldn't support it but in this case you will and it's okay because supposedly everyone else is doing it? That's a weak argument if I've ever seen one.
suzaku wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:11 pm
I'm just saying that calling me a cuck and demanding I don't buy what I want because that proves I care about the gaming industry is fucking gay and fuck those who say it
>caring about current vidya industry
>supporting the very cancer that has been killing it for over a decade

250.jpg

And god bless the /v/irgin guestposter.
Hey whatever makes you sleep at night man. I'm just going to enjoy my games. Just because I don't act fake outraged about micros while forking over my cash to buy games with micros in it doesn't mean a damn thing. I've never bought micros. I've never supported micros. I'm standing behind this, and I'm not going to drop games I want to buy just to make some people on the internet happy who do the same fucking thing. Difference is at least I'm straight up about what I buy. Shitty practices or not. but hey if I ever do buy a micro you can call me a hypocrite all you want then.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:12 pm
I've watched the LP of RE7 by TBFP
Ah, yes, the poor man's Game Grumps. Their Let's Plays are the shit, bro! Seriously, how can you watch that shit? The only remotely passable thing I've seen from them was the Ride to hell, they always gave me the impression of the biggest douchebros possible who just want to sit on couch and play sport games all day, but suffer tremendously when they play anything else.

Anything else I've ever briefly seen from them looked like they really don't want to fucking play that game if it wasn't for the shekels, so they pretend that they laugh at everything, which just further makes it look like they couldn't care less. It's basically the most annoying parts of any nobody from TGWTG, except non stop.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:04 pm

SBFP are okay with some games, but I tried watching their RE5 let's play recently and it was DSP levels of shit. They sucked ass the entire time and seemed pissed off. All while not being able to do basic things like reload their guns or manage upgrades between the two of them.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:41 pm

I never liked TBFP. They're not much different than game grumps or other spergy lpers that take forever to progress because they think they're being funny. There are a lot of smaller channels with more informative lps out there that are way better than them.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:35 pm

And mostly that's what I watch. Small channels that are really good at specific games.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:57 am

TBFP are extremely hit and miss. Mostly miss. They are pretty alright for Silent Hill.
I "watched" that shit on the side while playing Warframe. That's when I need something where it doesn't matter if I'm not paying attention all the time. There was never any way I'd have an uncommentated playthrough of RE7 running on the side because that's beyond tedious.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:02 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:57 am
TBFP are extremely hit and miss. Mostly miss. They are pretty alright for Silent Hill.
I "watched" that shit on the side while playing Warframe. That's when I need something where it doesn't matter if I'm not paying attention all the time. There was never any way I'd have an uncommentated playthrough of RE7 running on the side because that's beyond tedious.
Pretty much what I use SBFP and Tevin for.

SBFP are actually pretty good at older survival horror games. Pat's RE2 run is practically a professional guide. RE3 was good as well. They're usually solid for survival horror, which is why I was so surprised that they're DSP-tier at RE4 and RE5. Pat dispenses nonstop lies about which guns are good in RE4 and both he and Matt suck massive chode at actually playing these games.

Oh and TBFP playing Souls games legitimately makes me rage. I cannot stand watching Woolie play a souls game. Again, Pat gives out nonstop bad advice while Woolie is too incompetent to walk down a fucking hallway without doubling back 4 times. They inevitably just look shit up online and then come back and say either "oh I looked up how to get the best ending so we'll do this" or "I grinded for 40 hours offscreen so now my character is op as fuck." GREAT way to fucking play a game.

I'm still salty that Woolie popped in Demon's Souls to stream, was GIFTED a max level weapon by a cuck invader and USED IT TO BEAT THE ENTIRE GAME. Then he claimed the game was TOO EASY!

I can't imagine being so retarded that I claim a game is too easy after I literally cheated thanks to cuck fans for the ENTIRE GAME.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:32 am

Woolie is a feminist, dumb nigger. The fuck do you expect from a fedora tipper that's too dumb to understand why people dislike him? He's a complete joke in the FGC as well.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!