Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:But who wants to contend himself with one easy source of income if you can have two?!
He totally can have two. Just not with Nintendo games. He skipped every Zelda before it so why cover Breasts of the Wild?
There are "gamur grrrls" more legit than him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:42 pm

Yeah, it really puts into perspective how greedy these e-celeb fuckers are when you realize that Nintendo isn't censoring anything or deleting channels. They're more than happy to let you upload whatever you want of their games. They just want the money. And they're only one game devs. There are loads more devs who will allow you to put your own ads up and make money off of their IP. But Nintendo said no to that and that's their right.

All this crying and whining about Nintendo is very deceptive. Guys like Pissed Jose make you think Nintendo has some kind of ban on uploading their games, or that Nintendo will come after you personally if you upload a Nintendo game. But that's not the case at all.

If someone wants to go win a crusade against the ebil Nintendo, they are more than welcome to establish their own video hosting website and upload a bunch of Nintendo Let's Plays to it, then fight Nintendo's lawyers in court for the rights to that sweet, sweet ad revenue.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:19 am

rabidtictac wrote:There are loads more devs who will allow you to put your own ads up and make money off of their IP. But Nintendo said no to that and that's their right.
Whether that's their right in principle hasn't been determined yet. I'm not aware of any case like that with video games going to court and having a precedence set. So it's debatable if it's a total shitbag move by Nintendo or their right.

On Youtube specifically there's no debate around that. YT will claim them for Nintendo unless you're in their paid shill initiative. End of story and no wiggle room. Hell, YT could even kick Bewildered Beaner off their site entirely for circumventing the bot. Or for any other reason they want for that matter.
He earned mad cash with this stupid shit, he should've built his own version of Blistered Thumbs with it's own server and streaming solution. But a smart business man he isn't, which he proves by instead biting the hand that feeds him.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:31 am

It's a really strange situation with things like youtube and twitch, each try to invade the others territory with very little success. It's like people don't like change.

*que's mr plinkett clip*
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:27 pm

Because neither of them do their specialty perfectly and the other's speciality poorly.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:He earned mad cash with this stupid shit, he should've built his own version of Blistered Thumbs with it's own server and streaming solution. But a smart business man he isn't, which he proves by instead biting the hand that feeds him.
You don't seriously expect him to invest money in his own business in a way that does not involve way too small Link costumes?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:18 pm

No, I'm just saying what he should've done. My expectation from him is that he becomes fatter, lazier and only lifts a finger if he can stir up drama for clicks or shill something without disclosing it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:26 pm

How dare they not let me make more money by making shitty, lazy reaction video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeLbSm5idJA

Better make up for the loss with more baby rage content. Sue them Joe, show us all how one properly goes full retard!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:58 pm

"Muh trailer reaction got claimed!"
Blob it out your ass, Sanchez! You fat sack of shit going for the absolute lowest in YT "entertainment" videos deserve nothing but shit. If he was female he'd be camwhoring right now.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:13 pm

I thought Livid Luis was not Mexican but of Puerto Rican descent
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes