Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:29 am

That's a meme at this point, but when it comes to modern Battlefield, I prefer BF1. It's a good game, bunch of niggers on german side doesn't make the multiplayer bad. BFV was fucky, but they somewhat salvaged it - I can acknowledge that, even if I ever only played alpha.

But the latest one is so bad, I don't think it can be significantly improved. They tried to merge it with Apex and COD. They're currently busy with rebuilding the studio basically, which can give you an insight to how bad things are. I have to say, it's far more entertaining to just watch the wreck burning rather than trying to play it. (I didn't even bother.)

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:36 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:29 am
when it comes to modern Battlefield, I prefer BF1.
fuck, his taste's as bad as joe's

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:22 am

Back when we had Battlefield Bad Company 2 it was already the best
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:08 pm

Arguable but I'd agree that it was the last proper Battlefield.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:47 am

I guess so, the properly destructible buildings however were a nice feature that wasn't as great anymore from BF3 onwards.
It's a trap!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:36 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:29 am
when it comes to modern Battlefield, I prefer BF1.
fuck, his taste's as bad as joe's
You must be confused. Where Joe liked the game because he could blow a whistle, I like the game because it's actually a good Battlefield game and a good shooter. But I wouldn't expect a guestfag who probably never even played a BF title to understand.

BC2 has nothing to offer nowdays... sure, it was good for it's time, but it has aged poorly. It has nothing to offer unless you really count 24 players, fucking Rush being the prime game mode, not being able to lie down, generally unbalanced gameplay, awful movement, shit gunplay, limited vehicles and problematic destruction that leaves maps barren in the later half of the conquest.

But at least it hasn't aged like complete shit in comparison to BF1942 or BF2. Only people who claim these games were "great" compared to modern Battlefield games are idiots who lost interest in bideo games and have to compensate for their impotence by pretending that the only good games have been released when they were kids.

If you're seriously going to claim that anything before BF3 "peaked" the series, then clearly you have no interest in Battlefield games. I will gladly go in depth in an autistic argument over this, because I've yet to hear anything reasonable from people who are like this.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:06 pm

Pretty pointless to argue over the old games today with a series so reliant on an active player base.
Personally, I like 2142 the best. I slightly prefer ET: Quake Wars, though.

Rush mode was the cancer killing the series for me. BC2 was already not good, with the aforementioned gunplay being shit, thanks to bloom, a spray effect to simulate spread I absolutely loathe, and the lack of free dedicated servers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:28 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:17 pm
Joe liked the game because he could blow a whistle
Ain't the only thing Joe likes blowing.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:11 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:17 pm
I will gladly go in depth in an autistic argument over this, because I've yet to hear anything reasonable from people who are like this.
You're very touchy about liking the woke BF.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:56 am

Don't project, guestfag. I don't care about the woke shit - in multiplayer, this only affects you if you're into pretent to play a soldier in a shitty B movie, instead of actually playing a fucking game to begin with. Niggers do not bother me. In fact, sometimes it feels like 95% of players just want to be like Joe and you, to blow whistles or care about muh WW1 immersion. Why? I guess actually playing games is too oldschool nowdays...
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:06 pm
thanks to bloom
Et tu? I swear, one shitty streamer uses that term out of nowhere and suddenly in past few weeks everybody pretends that bullet spread never existed, and that weapon bloom is a thing. When I hear bloom, I think of the graphical effect, not inbred streamer talk for bullet spread.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:06 pm
Pretty pointless to argue over the old games today with a series so reliant on an active player base.
You can still play basically any Battlefield on community servers, even BC2. And so many people like to pretend as if "good old times" ended with BF2. It's complete bullshit. So my point is, if people want to pretend that they have any comparison, then it's easy to compare the old shit to the modern shit.

I've been playing shooters for a long time and if I felt like there is anything even close to Battlefield (3, 4 and 1), then I would gladly jump the ship. You've talked about Warframe in the past, which I haven't tried, because it's some MMO shooter hybrid that doesn't interest me, but given how much time you probably sank into that, surely you understand the desire to play an actual good game that clicks with you.