Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Kama » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:09 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:02 pm
suzaku wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:48 pm
And of course, Current Year makes it easy to backpedal on the reboot since nobody cares about it anymore.

It also wouldn't surprise me if the only true DMC game he actually finished was DMC2.
Which is funny because in the lead up to DMCV people were coming out saying DmC is better than DMCV.

But in reality Joe's not the only one who got slammed. Jim Sterling really got slammed on DMCV, but in Joe's case... No he hasn't played any of the DMC games. In his DmC review he claims he played the HD collection, but his DMC knowledge came off like he read it off wikipedia. So I'm pretty sure the reboot is the only DMC game he's played
I've never seen anything to lead me to believe Joe has played the DMC HD collection. He probably means he "played" it in the sense of buying a copy and starting up each game for five minutes.
He said he played it at the beginning of the DmC review. He even shows himself sitting on a couch with a controller paired with footage of DMC1-3 so you think he's playing it. You never actually see what's on the TV in his room. I imagine the TV is off and he's doing the DSP thing of fake playing a game like in DSP's Christmas special. Once he actually starts talking about DMC though all his knowledge comes off like he did five minutes of research on wikipedia before hand. That was the review that made me realize Joe was a shill and his "anti-consumer" act was bullshit. Cause not only had I played the games but I had followed that whole reboot controversy. So Joe was horrified? Nah he defended garbage, and he defended a dev who claimed his writing is Shakespearean while also saying original Dante was never cool.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:03 pm

This isn't photo-shopped. This is actually what several seconds from Joe's latest Anthem video look like
Lmfao
Capture-min.PNG
Capture-min.PNG (173.45 KiB) Viewed 642 times
Last edited by Rushy on Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:06 pm

Hillarious. Doesn't surprise me. Lazy fucker can't be bothered. It also looks like it's kinda not a mistake, because any time Joe has someone else in a video, he always talks over them, he's like Booger, he just doesn't let the other side talk, because he's such a good friend! So I'm just imagining this being him trying to be in a shot no matter what even if he's not even on the screen :lol:

Also it's fitting that his fat head gets more space than the other guys.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:26 pm

Dear fuck, that neckbeard took over its host and now its sentient.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:25 pm

He's the pinnacle of notices your bulge OwO whats this?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:08 pm

In case anyone missed it, they are wearing Angry Army™ jersey and jacket. (available now in the Angry Joe™ Online store, free shipping on orders over $500). Join the Angry Army™ today! We we want you!
Only $60 That's not a joke. His jerseys cost the same as NFL jerseys.
The zip hoodie Other Joe™ is wearing is $74.99
Sizes available: Fat, extra fat, neckbeard, and Angry Joe™ fat
All purchases are nonrefundable, may not be actual sizes, may be made of toxic substances by small children from whatever third world shit hole Angry Joe is from

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:24 pm

I've seen Angry Joe retweet fans who actually bought those. If Spoony and Angry Joe would get their fans switched around, both would be happy. Spoony would have cash and Angry Joe would have people who obey his every wish and wouldn't nag about Delrith and Other Joe
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Angry Joe merch should come with complimentary fentanyl for a guaranteed quick od death.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:23 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:08 pm
In case anyone missed it, they are wearing Angry Army™ jersey and jacket. (available now in the Angry Joe™ Online store, free shipping on orders over $500). Join the Angry Army™ today! We we want you!
Only $60 That's not a joke. His jerseys cost the same as NFL jerseys.
The zip hoodie Other Joe™ is wearing is $74.99
Sizes available: Fat, extra fat, neckbeard, and Angry Joe™ fat
All purchases are nonrefundable, may not be actual sizes, may be made of toxic substances by small children from whatever third world shit hole Angry Joe is from
They look ok when you have the fitted stock pictures there like that, but when you see them on a taco fatbody:

They look fucking awful. Looks like other joe is wearing a size too big and pedorith is wearing a garbage bag. Material looks cheap and shitty.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:48 pm

I think it's supposed to be an eatsports jersey and probably made to be "breathable"
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]