Post by Kama » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:10 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:04 am
suzaku wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:00 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:47 am

D'aww, did I hit a nerve there, champ?
Nah, I'm not the one acting salty over something stupid like microtransactions that don't matter. Besides if you had hit a nerve I'd be guest posting like a bitch.
Well, you sure are acting like a bitch.
Nice comeback. I guess that's all you got though.

rabidtictac

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:16 am

suzaku wrote:

Nah, I'm not the one acting salty over something stupid like microtransactions that don't matter. Besides if you had hit a nerve I'd be guest posting like a bitch.
microtransactions that don't matter

Wut
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:59 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:17 pm
retarded sperging...
It's all right. Stay in the past, forever bitter, occasionally shitting yourself with anger - it looks all right and unless they majorly fuck up, I can see this being success and perhaps a revival I've been waiting for so long. I've been playing the series since first game and with at least a bit of common sense, which you are severely lacking, after waiting for proper RE for over 10 years (not counting RE1 and RE0 HD remakes, since they are re-releases), this feels like a breath of fresh air. Sure, I have my reservations, but I'm not going to act like a retarded sperg - you act more like Angry Joe than anything, where is the next Angry Rant incoming?
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:25 pm
The last good RE game was RE4 or maybe RE5.
Fuck off. I have to remember that bomb any time you'll try to pull off the "shit taste card" on me in the future. RE7 was decent, but like you've said, it's not my thing as well. It makes no fucking sense combining different developers making different franchises just because they're under Crapcom, Dead Rising fiasco has nothing to do with whoever is making RE games. In the same way, why aren't you comparing them to Monster Hunter?
rabidtictac wrote:
It looks like a fucking texture pack for Revelations 2.
Oh yeah, I've heard these days those modders can supply their own motion capture devices and professional voice acting along with their texture pack. Bitch, the last thing I've seen from modders was HD pack for RE4 and that took them like 5 years to make. I wish there was a modding scene for RE franchise.
rabidtictac wrote:
Some Sick Fuck is a liar with bad normie taste as usual.
How dare I enjoy videogames :lol: I've never said it looked flawless, but what guestfag said was mostly retarded, exaggerated Game Dude tier of criticism. Since I happen to know a lot about the first 3 games, because I have spend more time on them than any reasonable person should, I feel in a fine position to judge that over you plebs.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:30 pm

Shit, I feel bad for bringing up Resident Evil 2 remake now. >_>'
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:59 pm

Don't - I welcome any chance to talk some sense into these heathens. Even tictac eventually admits that I'm right most of the time.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:23 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:30 pm
Shit, I feel bad for bringing up Resident Evil 2 remake now. >_>'
Meh, It's okay.

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:16 am
suzaku wrote:

microtransactions that don't matter

Wut
If you're not going to buy them and just do it legit like you should then how do they matter in any way? The only people who probably buy them are extremely casual people who only play mobile games and have never played a real game before. Besides even if we did complain they wouldn't stop anyways. Companies see the money in micros so they'll always pump them out. You can say bad precedent all you want but it means fucking nothing if you're going to buy it anyways and do it legit. Besides the same people complaining about DMCV are hyping up RDR2 and aren't complaining about the micros in those so let's just say it like it is. People are hypocrites. Instead of bitching just buy the game and don't buy the micros it's that simple right?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Know what games need a remake? Metal Gear 1 and 2 (the NES tier ones)
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:01 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:30 pm
Know what games need a remake? Metal Gear 1 and 2 (the NES tier ones)
Something like that was going on but Konami cease and desisted them. We'll never see it now

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:14 pm

Lol, Current Year Konami making games.
suzaku wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:29 am
It has nothing to do with being cucked. I actually want these games. I'd rather have RE2 Remake over absolute trash like RE7 and Umbrella Corps any day. I've also been waiting way too long for a good Devil May Cry game so how about you go back to playing Dark Souls or whatever non-casual game you play to make yourself feel like you got a big dick and let those of us who actually want to play these games play them.
But do you want them done well or not?
Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:00 pm
More nu-RE2 footage. The boss fight against William Birkin is garbage. Claire's face looks like she has autism.
That's because she always had it. Older systems just didn't have the processing power necessary to show it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette