MundaneFatt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:12 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:07 am
That's actually a thing? I was going to say that shirt is lazy even by nobody's standards, but that lazily put together sign is a ripoff of something people actually buy?
Yup. Seems to be especially popular in South Korea for some reason. It's the current hip fuckboy brand together with Yeesies or however those ugly shoes are called.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:35 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:56 pm
You can sell anything to niggers in particular. Niggers and women. Like immigration, which is a mutli layered scan to make a new slave labor force, the push for diversity is to build a new customer base of hyper capitalist smallbrains like women and nogs to buy up all your chinkmade bullshit.
As long as you tell them it's "luxury," this is true. It's funny because DSP falls for the exact same marketing scheme, yet he is neither a black person nor a woman.

Chris Rock even did a rich vs wealthy sketch and I don't remember exactly, but I think he mentioned the way that black people will squander large amounts of money when they get it, whereas white people/asians will tend to put large sums into investments and future plans that can pay out.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:12 am

lol "I told Andy this anti-SJW shit would dry up ages ago". So you thought you'd turn into a flaggot little bitch like them huh Matt? Too bad you became the next SJW to fuck with, and you might become THE SJW to fuck with for a long ass time.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:53 pm

Truly the business sense of a boulder-collecting cuck.
>sjw bullshit is at peak levels
>it's not going away anytime soon
>no media dares talk shit about it besides cuckservative old media and controlled opposition
>comedians are all too busy virtue signaling to make jokes

<looks at those facts
>anti-sjw entertainment on the internet has no future

SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:38 pm

Saw this on Metokur's Twitter and thought it was a thing of beauty:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:52 pm

What is it with these idiots thinking they are in any way important to Donald Trump? First Soygon, now Boulderboy. Both are also cucks raising another man's genetics. Coincidence?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:16 pm

Well it's the belief that places like 4chan memed him into the office that makes these fucks believe it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:25 pm

I think they see trump as some kind of test of how much they matter or some shit. Like if people will believe them when they shit on the ebil drumpf then that proves they're important political activists.

BTW I need to add about 100 pages to the movieblob thread but I've been too lazy and I'd just be linking kiwi. Blob has been chimping the fuck out ever since that one soygoy beardboy from Mahvul got fired.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:49 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:16 pm
Well it's the belief that places like 4chan memed him into the office that makes these fucks believe it.
Both /pol/ versions combined memed real good and kek was likely at least some factor. But neither have been popular or even remotely liked on any image board for aeons now.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:52 pm
What is it with these idiots thinking they are in any way important to Donald Trump? First Soygon, now Boulderboy. Both are also cucks raising another man's genetics. Coincidence?
In context he is talking about how Chelsea Van Valkenberg claimed gamergate got Trump in the white house and since he believes his DMCA started the Quinn shit that she is blaming him for Trump. He later said it annoyed him that as a Bernie supporter he is being blamed for Trump.

The whole video is him liking Miscarriage of Acchild's idea of him appearing on Tucker Carlson to talk about Gamergate after Miscarriage of Acchild's great 24 hour OP plan to trick Trump into saying "Gamergate did nothing wrong". Initially he acts all humble, pretending he thought the idea was dumb but you know damn well that egotistical cucked bitch would love to be on TV to talk about fucking Gamergate 4 years after anyone gave a fuck about it.

These morons are the reason Gamergate failed. They took over the movement and drowned it in soy.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.