MundaneFatt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GoFuckMe

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by GoFuckMe » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:26 am

Just found out he put up a gofundme for his cat. These fuckers will have their fans pay for anything. Here's an idea how about oh IDK paying for it yourself? CRAZY IDEA RIGHT?????

https://www.gofundme.com/mundanecat

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:07 am

Just because he named it "MundaneCat" I will actively fund that cat's euthanasia.... If he openly retracts all of the sperging he's done over the years in a 60 minute video... I'll pay for the whole thing though. :twisted:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:55 am

Hate to sound like an asshole, but a $5000 vet bill is usually a death sentence in my house. I love animals, but c'mon now. At a certain point, I think it gets a little ridiculous.

If Fatt can't pay for his "best friend" himself, then he shouldn't feel entitled to push that obligation onto other people.

I love my current dog, but I'd have to seriously think if I were handed a piece of paper from my vet that said she'd be dead unless I paid $5000.

The way I feel about it, you rescue them and have them for as long as you can. Enjoy the time with them. When it's time to let them go, you have to be able to make the right choice. Not just for your wallet, but for their suffering. Sometimes people will try to keep their pets alive no matter the cost, no matter how bad their quality of life. And I don't think your pet would want you to be homeless just so they could live, lel. I've known some animal lovers who had that attitude about it. :lol:

There are thousands of cats and dogs out there who need homes. Many that are available for free, from people who can no longer keep their beloved pet (for various reasons) and just need to know their pet has a safe home.

He said he met this cat 9 years ago. I don't know how old the cat is now, but I remember hearing cats live approx 20 years? He also said the cat already has diabetes. Maybe it's time to make your peace brah. Go rescue another shelter cat or two and give them love and a home. You need to be realistic sometimes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:59 am

5k?
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/fac ... 75/084.png

Cost of Surgical Removal of Gallbladder Obstruction in Cats. The cost of surgery to remove obstructions or the gallbladder in your cat will range from $750 - $1,500 depending on your location and degree of intervention required. Additional medication or hospitalization may incur additional charges.

So even with all the drugs and shit they give them I would say it would be 3k TOPS. The fuck is this other 2k coming from fatt? Oh you want people to pay for all the shit afterwards? That wasn't part of the deal.

At least pay a little bit fucko, why not lie and say 20k so you can pocket the rest, your spergs will certainly contribute.

I had my rabbit in the hospital for a week with all the drugs and stuff to get him better and I only had to pay 1k, and those are specialty animals.

Edit: He probably went to an emergency vet that fucks you in the ass, all those places are huge scams that charge more than double on anything.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:31 pm

Well, 70 bucks to go, it looks like he's going to make it.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:39 pm

When times are tough, just con the mentally ill out of their government checks. It's not hurting anyone that matters.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:52 pm

Pet diseases can be fucking nasty. I have an elderly relative whose dog was so inbred that he got epileptic seizures. Dunno how much money they pumped into keeping him alive, but they eventually had to put him down after he got stuck in an infinite seizure loop.

This is also why I prefer birds. They tend to hide their problems, and if they no longer can it's usually too late anyways.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:52 pm
Pet diseases can be fucking nasty. I have an elderly relative whose dog was so inbred that he got epileptic seizures. Dunno how much money they pumped into keeping him alive, but they eventually had to put him down after he got stuck in an infinite seizure loop.

This is also why I prefer birds. They tend to hide their problems, and if they no longer can it's usually too late anyways.
Nigga, if you get a dog that's chaining together epileptic seizures, that's nature's way of telling you to let them pass.

That's what I mean about how it's cruel to pump money into an animal to keep it eternally on life support.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Goddamn, all this talk about dying animals has me depressed now. I can watch humans suffer all day, but animals? Fuck....
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Do think MundaneFatt will do this with his bastard child?
"Oh no!! I can't believe the hospital is charging us MONEY to have our baby there!! We need to raise $40,000 for MundaneBastard or the hospital is going to give our baby to a gay couple!!!"
お前はもう死んでいる。