Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:07 am

I'm actually glad he's continuing to flag, YouTube is nothing but leeches who make videos revolving around every bit of popular drama to try and make a buck. In reality they are no better than Matt
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:13 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:07 am
I'm actually glad he's continuing to flag, YouTube is nothing but leeches who make videos revolving around every bit of popular drama to try and make a buck. In reality they are no better than Matt
Now if tey could all just fuck off and die and we can get back to bullshit videos made by normies. I yearn for old school shit tier youtube.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:17 am

There is a user named "Poley the Polar Bear" who dropped $300 because they, and I'm not shitting here, "got him through dark times";

$200 Comment "Ralph, Iast week or so hasn't been great for me many reasons... I Just wanted You, Scratch, Zeph and Gator to know how much I appriciate your work. You guys got me some laughs when I really needed it. Sorry you got a strike."

$100 Comment "Oops I ment Zidan. Sorry. Man... I messed that up."

what the actual fuck...

Then this gem: "Ok people keep asking. Word of the day is FLAGGOT. Mundane Matt is a fat filled soybean who flags people's video's as he apologizes to them. Mundane Matt is a FLAGGOT! Fing...river rocks...reallly?..."

$400 fucking dollars?! FOR NOTHING?! REALLY?! THIS is what you spend your money on???!! :(

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:22 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:07 am
There's a reason I haven't made a matt video. Once there's any hint of blood in the water surrounding a youtuber, what happens is you get like 40 different sharks ripping at the carcass before it can even begin to sink.

And to be fair to Matt, most of the people shitting on him are probably fucks I could dig into and find cow material for. People don't understand that identifying a cow or cow behavior isn't worth anything if you also engage in those behaviors and don't realize it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

the CEO of Patreon

Post by the CEO of Patreon » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:38 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:17 am
$400 fucking dollars?! FOR NOTHING?! REALLY?! THIS is what you spend your money on???!! :(
A fool and his money are parted easily.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:53 am

God damn. If these talentless fucks can do it then why aren't I? Fucking principles....

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:05 am

Ralph is the one banking from this streams which is the worst thing of all.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:39 pm

Yeah, Ralph may be the single most unlistenable fuck to ever have setup a stream. The guy just rambles and rambles and grunts and "I DON'T KNOW.... I MEAN... EHH... THE THING IS... EHH... I DON'T KNOW" People only listen to his shit because of the names he manages to hop on to talk drama.

And now he can (at least on his own mind) ride the moral high horse because Fatso Jarbo flagged his stupid channel and made it impossible for him to earn full shekels with these streams. Thanks, Adblock Fucker, you idiot soyboy.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Sadly i don't think this will kill him if the divorce didn't kill booger, the indiegogo didn't kill mrenter, changethechannel didn't kill ca, etc.