MundaneFatt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:55 pm
The reserve list at least has some balancing purpose to it.
It's also killing Legacy because nobody can get the original dual lands anymore, and faggots are on the record saying that they'd quit their long-life addiction to Magic if they ever saw a modernized dual land reprinted.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:27 pm

Legacy is the high-roller big boy club anyway. If you can't hang with that shit nobody is forcing you to play that format.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:23 am

https://www.facebook.com/MundaneMatt/po ... 3746445886
I was looking for the colour scheme, and I found out the fucker posted in on Facebook too. What a salty bitch.

Most of his fans are like "what is this?" and are just confused. He probably thought his army would "attack" us but they just scratched their heads. Matt himself seems way more offended by this than his fans, who are either confused or just think a forum about E-Celebs is dumb (which we all know it is on paper, but for some reason is fun to be apart of).
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:08 am

Fatt Jarbo decided to talk about how United Airlines were in the right for forcing passengers off of a plane after overbooking a flight. One of the passengers was a doctor that had his head hit on an armrest after refusing to be taken off and got dragged off the plane.
phpBB [video]

Video of the incident from two angles.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:10 am

Did you turn off that pesky Adblock when you visited his Facebook? Every penny helps!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:00 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:23 am
I was looking for the colour scheme, and I found out the fucker posted in on Facebook too. What a salty bitch.

Most of his fans are like "what is this?" and are just confused. He probably thought his army would "attack" us but they just scratched their heads. Matt himself seems way more offended by this than his fans, who are either confused or just think a forum about E-Celebs is dumb (which we all know it is on paper, but for some reason is fun to be apart of).
Miscarriage of Acchild has done this in the past as well, where he'll post some screenshot of something he doesn't like in one or more safe spaces so he can get his fans to come defend him. : D

But what else can MundaneFatt do? He sold out all his friends for a few pieces of silver and he can't defend that. Not that he hasn't tried.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:21 am

Poonoo wrote:

We sad now boys.

Also that confirms people lurk here, or at 2.0 anyway. Granted it was sorta always confirmed.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:51 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:21 am
Poonoo wrote:

We sad now boys.

Also that confirms people lurk here, or at 2.0 anyway. Granted it was sorta always confirmed.
Brad has admitted on video that he lurks when he said "they keep me humble".

Lindsay was caught on 1.0 directly quoting a DHI member who called her a hipster without mentioning us. Typical passive aggressive Lindsay.

Sad Panda posted VERY early on 1.0 to point out Phelous' former title card artist Wesker was a cunt (and he was proven to be right).

Lordkat posted on 1.0

Asalieri posted on 1.0 and 2.0.

Obviously Larry is here.

Razorfist has posted on 1.0 and 2.0 and made that butthurt video about us and ED.

Lupa posted on 1.0 during that Upside Down Cross drama.

MundaneMatt is proven to lurk here of course.

There are more I am forgetting for confirmed lurkers, but there are likely many more who browse here we probably don't know about.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:20 am

Don't forget the Mike J shoutout when he was making fun of the crappy movie
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

aboveup

Post by aboveup » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:28 am

I think Metokur quoted a post from the previous forums almost verbatim in his Jontron/Yooka-Laylee video.