MundaneFatt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:55 pm

He used the SeaTac suicide video to garner sympathy for himself & imply that he has suicidal thoughts post-killstream.
Fucking kek. He really is a psychopath.

@7:09

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Never have so many people been so invested in someone who was worth so little. Even among the Gamergoober fags Matt was always a joke. Even I never gave enough of a fuck about him to post in his thread. And yet he's exposed himself as such a weaselly shit the whole internet has stopped to point and laugh at him. It's pretty amazing tbh.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:55 pm
He used the SeaTac suicide video to garner sympathy for himself & imply that he has suicidal thoughts post-killstream.
Fucking kek. He really is a psychopath.
A manipulative IN using suicide threats as a defense against shit hitting the fan. What a novel concept.
Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:05 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:25 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:09 am
Should send this to Matt as a message. He thinks anyone who's into animu is a racist Trump supporter, but this is directly applicable to him right now.
It is true that "moe" roughly translates to "the grabbing of the pussy".
Ironic considering that's exactly what moe fans won't be doing.
Glorious Nipponese is a language full of glorious irony.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Actually... is anyone surprised he was a piece of shit?

He fits the description of weaselly fycks who's a massive hypocrite and most likely a psychopath. If I was his wife, I'd run away with MM's wife's son. I believe his suicide stuff is real. NOW. Not before as he's said, but now he's out of a job and wife + wife's son escaping the MundanePrison and contemplating suicide is the only thing he can do.
Last edited by Auli on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:59 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if people like RazorFag started defending his sorry ass just like how he defends DSP and Spoony just for the sake of contrarianism.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:06 pm

I don't get why he admitted to it in the first place. He went on some stream where some faggot wouldn't stop cackling and was all "my mental health, I did it!"

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:07 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:58 pm
Actually... is anyone surprised he was a piece of shit?

He fits the description of weaselly fycks who's a massive hypocrite and most likely a psychopath. If I was his wife, I'd run away with MM's wife's son. I believe his suicide stuff is real. NOW. Not before as he's said, but now he's out of a job and wife + wife's son escaping the MundanePrison and contemplating suicide is the only thing he can do.
This is honestly disturbing to me. I feel sorry for his kid most of all. The girlfriend needs to take him to court and divorce his ass immediately before he does something potentially deadly. He comes across as a manipulative criminal who could potentially kill someone wither through suggestions or direct acts of violence. He's clearly insane and needs to be locked or medicated. I can't imagine growing up as his kid.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:06 pm
I don't get why he admitted to it in the first place. He went on some stream where some faggot wouldn't stop cackling and was all "my mental health, I did it!"
Because he's a low-test soyboy who tries to put up a front. He wasn't going to admit it until he got asked to share his report history. Really he shouldn't have even gone on the stream in the first place, but he just had to go on there and swing his microdick around and he got caught out. At that point it was either run away or admit it. Both options would out him as a bitch nigga for life even more than he already was.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:03 pm
Never have so many people been so invested in someone who was worth so little. Even among the Gamergoober fags Matt was always a joke. Even I never gave enough of a fuck about him to post in his thread. And yet he's exposed himself as such a weaselly shit the whole internet has stopped to point and laugh at him. It's pretty amazing tbh.
Just like DSP. Who cares about some faggy let's player who was uploading camcorder footage in 2012? But he was such a massive trainwreck that people took the time to learn who he was just so they could laugh at his fapping video.

They basically trapped Matt with the "share your report history" meme. If he said no, they'd conclude he was reporting channels and lying about it. If he said yes, they could see evidence of him reporting channels and lying about it.

The only way for him to escape that situation would be if he, like me, never reports anything.

T: Matt committing crimes: Matt is too stupid to commit crimes beyond the basic scamming he does online. He doesn't have the balls to try to rip off a car, let alone the skill to do it. :lol:

I could see him as a wife or child abuser though. Like the kind who beats up on women and kids because he's too soy to confront men IRL, and he cries afterwards and justifies it because his life is so hard guiz.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:32 pm

its jfreedan 2018