MundaneFatt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:46 am

Did he get married? Because I remember him always name dropping "muh girlfriend" all the time in his old videos to try and make people think he wasn't a big fat loser.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:46 am

I tried listening to the full Dickscord leaks and got bored. Mostly his dumb friends making dumb and basic observations about dumb things.
Matt brings up Tyrone's seed as "my kid" a couple of times without the correction a couple times but the evidence is damning.
He brings up his "girlfriend" a couple times and I heard no indication that these were stories about the past. He's usually hopping off Dickscord with claims of having to wake up for his kid but we all know he's just chugging soy while masturbating to BLACKED again.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:10 am

Did she have a kid when they met or was he legitimately cucked?

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:22 am

Flip a coin; the odds are 50/50. On second thought, the odds are probably leaning more towards legit cuckoldry since this is Matt we're talking about. It's almost impressive how much of a loser he is; just when you think he can't possibly get more pathetic, he finds a way.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:33 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:18 pm
20:05 Another slip, Matt said "He got THE daughter" instead of, "I got A or MY daughter."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:08 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:29 am
Will Brexit concretely affect scientific research in Britbongistan, or is Thunderfag just reeing because muh immigrants?
He doesn't care about all that; Brexit will affect him. Scientists like him rely on government grants, in this case, that govt is the EU. Since he's a bong, he would no longer be entitled to those EU grants. He currently lives and works in Prague at a university, so he could lose his job from this and have to move back home.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:30 am

From the Foxdick farms.
>Matt tweeted that he and his girlfriend broke up and after some time, she came back and that they were now happy again and about to have a child. I can't find this because he deleted most of his old tweets, but he was talking about the first child. I'm sure that's the reason she came back to him and he accepted the situation. So, that's the kid that isn't his.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:17 am

She must be hot.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:28 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:17 am
She must be hot.
I'm gonna press X. There are plenty of not fat thirstfag men who end up with repulsive landwhales, yet treat them like goddesses. Thirst knows no bounds.

Meanwhile, we have Matt over here looking like a mixture of potato and blobfish.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:14 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:46 am
Did he get married? Because I remember him always name dropping "muh girlfriend" all the time in his old videos to try and make people think he wasn't a big fat loser.
I'm not sure anymore. Always thought he did get married because I'm sure that he did say "my wife" on occasions but I could be entirely mistaken.
Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:10 am
Did she have a kid when they met or was he legitimately cucked?
The child was born when they were a couple. That I know for sure. Legit cuckoldry.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!