MundaneFatt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:32 am

Mundane is more than a lolcow, I think he may have crossed over to literal cow. I'm saying he's fat, you see.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:25 pm

So what's going on with Fatt these days?

https://www.youtube.com/user/MundaneMatt/videos

143k subscribers, casket views compared to before all this shit. I'm talking like 2k views per video, which is shit for him.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:07 am

Good. They need to keep falling.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:50 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:25 pm
So what's going on with Fatt these days?

https://www.youtube.com/user/MundaneMatt/videos

143k subscribers, casket views compared to before all this shit. I'm talking like 2k views per video, which is shit for him.
Keemstar was on the Killstream and while the others were blaming Miscarriage of Acchild for taking down Ralph's channel and contacting the Wall Street Journal, he thinks it is Matt who did it which makes sense. He has taken down channels before with his flagging shit and he has lately been a complete lefty cuck, plus Miscarriage of Acchild usually has other people do the dirty work while he does damage control.

Another thing they have brought up with the WSJ is that the author clearly had no idea what the fuck they were writing about so someone must have tipped them off. Since Ralph is more of a drama channel than an anti-SJW one it's more likely one of his enemies did this.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:27 am

It makes more sense for Fatt to be flagging channels and tipping mainstream media. Fatt's own alibi for the boulders incident was he was going to collect boulders and then come home and watch MSNBC. Soygon gloats about everything because he thinks he's a legitimate genius despite his spurdo-tier intellect. Fatt is the one sneaking around doing shady shit and hoping nobody sees it. Fatt is the one who will lie to your face and say he'd never ever flag a channel even as he flags you for mocking him.

One thing I'll give to Soygon is he never tried to get my videos taken down. And believe me, he noticed them. He sent his fans over but he never tried to deplatform me. So I can credit him for that at least.

Matt never tried to flag me down either, but I think that's more because the points I nailed him on were very specific to his arguments. I never did a Soyless Matt show where I mocked him hardcore. The first video was about his adblock hypocrisy and general weirdness. The second video was about him crying over a form letter. I think, deep down, he can look back and both those instances and maybe cringe inside, just a little bit, when he remembers doing those things. Maybe not but that's my reasoning for why he never flagged me down anyway. I won't say "I'm too small time to flag" because we know damn well Fatt has flagged all kinds of channels, big and small.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:42 pm

I'll trust Keemstar on this one. Jim and the others like to bully and dunk on Matt but I think that Keemstar, being a backstabbing, actual cunt himself, has figured Matt out the best. He knows the fat faggot like the back of his hand. Very plausible.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:26 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:27 am
Fatt is the one sneaking around doing shady shit and hoping nobody sees it. Fatt is the one who will lie to your face and say he'd never ever flag a channel even as he flags you for mocking him.
Well, tobefair, he is of some sort of Jewish origin presumably in his ancestry. The shadiness and the lies he spouts almost daily are pretty much synonymous with his background.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:04 pm

Matt just wants to be left alone because there are actual evil people out there in the world compared to his good heart, m'kay? He's moved on, m'kay? Stop "trolling" him, m'kay

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:26 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:27 am
Fatt is the one sneaking around doing shady shit and hoping nobody sees it. Fatt is the one who will lie to your face and say he'd never ever flag a channel even as he flags you for mocking him.
Well, tobefair, he is of some sort of Jewish origin presumably in his ancestry. The shadiness and the lies he spouts almost daily are pretty much synonymous with his background.
Theres suspicion that Carlos (((Benjammin))) is a kike too.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:32 pm

There they are again, those (((coincidences))).
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!