ReviewTechUSA

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Yes

Re: ReviewTechUSA

Post by Yes » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:44 am

Bich is doing a reaction stream of DSP videos, i can't even come up with a bad joke about it.

Edit: He is giving DSP advice on how he could have become a bigger internet nobody. Who wouldn't take advice from bich
Swedish smiths spend years working on a single sperge and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest Let's players known to mankind.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:23 am

When sell out rich is making fun of you you probably should just an hero.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:00 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:56 pm
A lot of these youtubers are like websites during the dotcom bubble. They have no product, no value and provide nothing useful.
Yes, unfortunately, most of them (at least for a while) finds an audience that will pay their billth, directly or indirectly, when dotcom startups didn't have that kind of insane devotion. Shit taste (and I know a lot about it) can keep anything afloat, whenever it has any value or not. And when it comes to content creators, I think I know about maybe one that has over million subs and their content arguably has some value.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:55 pm

In other laughable bullshit by Rich, Rich is now claiming he's gonna go on a vegan diet

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:13 pm

$150 a week?!? He doesn't even have a family! Where the fuck is he going where his food budget is 600 a month?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Figures. Everything about Rich is shitty. Even when he diets, he decides to go for the pussy vegan bullshit.

If anything, Rich the Bitch should be eating more lean protein. Eat more tasty animals, not less.

Oh and vegan trash is expensive as hell btw. Unless you're just going to cut out all meat and dairy byproducts and eat nothing but the cheapest grains and vegetables. I doubt he's going out to buy 20lb bags of brown rice, dried beans and carrots.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:30 pm

He says the food service he's getting costs $150 a week, which is fucking ridiculous even for a vegan.

All he is going to do is eat the meal and still be hungry, and eat a bag of some vegan chips and ice cream. Dude really needs to eat chicken and broccoli and yogurt, hell, eat chicken and fries and yogurt as long as they're baked.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:46 pm

Fuck it. Eat meat and vegetables. Fill up a trough with meat and vegetables. Unlimited meat and veg. As long as the meat is not processed.

He needs to get like 7 crock pots and set up round-the-clock meat and veg to cook. When you feel hungry, eat. I doubt Rich is capable of eating enough (relatively lean) protein and veg to gain weight. It's all that EXTRA shit that makes you weigh 400 pounds.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:21 am

Joe Roscoe wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:55 pm
In other laughable bullshit by Rich, Rich is now claiming he's gonna go on a vegan diet

Another idiot keeps buying into the vegan/vegetarian propaganda that their diets are better for you than eating meat. Horseshit, you'll end up malnourished as fuck even if you go crazy with the supplements. All the "vegan bodybuilders" who look good got big first as meat eaters then maintained it later on a vegan diet. Vegan Gains is the only one I know of who started out a Vegan and looks like a skinny Ethiopian with synthol arms.

Many of them end up with iron issues and anaemia from not eating enough meat, Rich will probably lose weight from not eating McDonalds and shit but he will be extremely low energy, more so than Jeb. He will get tempted to eat shit and once the energy boost hits him from all that protein he will go back to square one. "I feel better when I am fatter" of course you do, you didn't fucking diet properly.

Same with all those cunts who "cut carbs". The moment you eat like a normal person you will get fat again.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:23 am

A lot of the junk food that makes you fucking fat in the first place is either vegan or has a vegan alternative. Tons of fat burgers go "vegan" with their vegan cupcakes and vegan potato chips.

Eating more grains just encourages that sugar high situation where you have tons of energy right after eating, but feel like shit an hour or two later.

In terms of which is more natural/better for you, people have been cooking meat for anywhere between 10,000-200,000 years. If not longer. If you kill an auroch, what are you going to eat for the next week? Fucking red meat!

I get that vegans can come back with nature fallacy or whatever, but look at all the shit vegan pussies have to do to not become malnourished stick-people.
RAPEMAN wrote: