Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:00 pm

(Unless you are Rachel)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:00 pm
(Unless you are Rachel)
Hungry and starving aren't the same thing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:43 pm

>*sigh* No Thanksgiving for me. *sigh* I guess I'll just eat cold noodles from a can. *sigh*

>>We can send you something Spoony.

>NO! I WANT TO BE SAD! A WOMAN BROKE UP WITH ME ONE YEAR AGO AND SOCIETY EXPECTS ME TO DO THINGS! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY PAIN! NO ONE HAS SUFFERED LIKE ME!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:11 pm

The Spoony One does not tweet about how miserable his existence is in order to find help. He just wants you to know that his existence is miserable.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:29 am

Spoony's first vid. Where it all started. I think it's pretty decent. If he just put out 10 minute videos once a week or every other week he'd be set for life.
Oh wow, gotta say I really preferred this short format and basically having no intro and then cutting right to the chase, no skits or nothing.
The song he scored for his main intro was not too bad I guess but it didn't take long to get sooo sick of it.
Going back to his roots like that except with better equipment would certainly work to reel in some of his fans again but everyone knows this isn't an option.
It's a trap!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:52 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:37 pm
Going back to his roots like that except with better equipment would certainly work to reel in some of his fans again but everyone knows this isn't an option.
That wouldn't be even possible. He hasn't been the same guy he was here on this video for ages. He is not only unable to work, he is unable to be anything else than a miserable sack of shit.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:14 pm

That is correct. Wether he really has some untreated mental issues running rampant or if it's some kind of continuously self-reinforcing fixed idea, the one thing I can believe is that he really has shut himself down so completely that it would take more willpower than he can ever muster to break out of the downward spiral.
It's a trap!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:43 pm

He wouldn't be a big fish in a small pond anymore. There are a million other YouTubers out there now, all doing what Spoony used to do but better. There are channels out there covering virtually every niche, and plenty who take a scattergun approach to a variety of stuff. Why would you watch Spoony? Who would care about his gen X takes on everything? I really don't think anyone would care if he came back. Maybe it'd be a meme for a few days but that's about it. I doubt he'd crack 100k views.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:45 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:53 pm
Man dude from System of a Down has fallen hard. That or Charlie Manson faked his death and is regaining his youth somehow.
His left eye is trying to pop out of his face.
Also
>professor of lovemaking

Must be a colleague of this other academic:

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:54 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:52 pm
Newhalf wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:37 pm
That wouldn't be even possible. He hasn't been the same guy he was here on this video for ages. He is not only unable to work, he is unable to be anything else than a miserable sack of shit.
Debatable. Yes, Spoony deteriorated from 2009 to 2016 and has been a void of pure self-pity since 2016, but if you take a closer look at how he was in the 2000s, the warning signs were always there. He has always had a smug "my opinion is infallible and you're stupid" attitude, and his refusal to get an office job after he spent 4 years getting a Computer Science degree shows that he has always been a listless individual who would rather waste his time and ultimately give up than do something constructive. I think that Spoony has always been a narcissistic asshole who would rather wallow in nothingness than do anything, it's just that he used to have external forces in his life that prevented him from collapsing.