Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:44 pm

They don't want to get better. They want to suffer.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:44 pm
They don't want to get better. They want to suffer.
None of them get up in the morning saying "I want to suffer", but they are the cause of 100% of their misery. They adopted bad personality traits and coping mechanisms from an early age, and they focus on their short term happiness via their addictions (food, twitter) and ignore fixing their long term problems. And they have such insecurity that they will never admit they made bad decisions so they'll just double down on it and claim victimhood. The chance of either of them getting better on their own is 0%.

Such advanced cases are never going to be fixed, which is why you need to prevent these shitty personalities from developing in childhood.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:04 am

It's not exactly that they want to suffer. They are just not willing to change any of their behaviours that got them to where they are.
In the case of Boogie specifically he just makes up all the shit he's suffering under that's not a medical issue tied to his obesity. He's a fat fast food addict and a manipulative asshole. That's all there's to it. He was never abused by a single person in his entire life outside of being called a fat fuck, which is just plain true.

Spoonfag is also an asshole, a more arrogant one, but why he just at some point gave up is anybody's guess. The best theory we have is that the realisation that he'll never be a movie/TV star is what did him in but even that doesn't quite add up. It doesn't matter anyway.

Point is, they enjoy crying how bad they have it and the sympathy that gets them more than doing the simple changes that would end their misery. Well, not in Boogie's case since he's well past the point of no return.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:04 am
but why he just at some point gave up is anybody's guess. The best theory we have is that the realisation that he'll never be a movie/TV star is what did him in but even that doesn't quite add up. It doesn't matter anyway.
That's one, since he had this grand fantasy of being super famous. The other reasons:

- Youtube copyright strikes
- Pressure from The Spoony Movie and 5,000 per month
- Backlash to the Amazing Spiderman 2 Vlog being too long
- The more he isolated and shut down the worse he felt and less incentive to keep working (creating a vicious cycle)

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:36 pm

I think a big turning point for Spoony's videos, was his fifth edition first impression. I think that the hostile reaction he got for it really pissed him off.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:45 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:36 pm
I think a big turning point for Spoony's videos, was his fifth edition first impression. I think that the hostile reaction he got for it really pissed him off.
Spoon-man was clearly just thumbing through the book and coming to stupid opinions and clearly had never actually played. He was out of practice for a long time with only a few sporatic games here and there. He's too anti-social to keep up with it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:09 am

The moment he picked the book up he had already set his mind to hating it. Because he was the guy hating everything. Isn't that endearing, guys? Nobody's ever going to get tired of that shtick, right?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:12 am

How can people complain about gamers when there are grown adults playing shit like Dungeons & Dragons?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:16 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:12 am
How can people complain about gamers when there are grown adults playing shit like Dungeons & Dragons?
Because anyone that calls himself a gamer is a well more obnoxious twat. When was the last time you had to encounter a pen & paper player that was one openly?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:09 am
The moment he picked the book up he had already set his mind to hating it. Because he was the guy hating everything. Isn't that endearing, guys? Nobody's ever going to get tired of that shtick, right?
It's particularly funny because he said he liked Fourth Edition, which many players disliked because muh MMO mechanics and muh homogeneization of the classes. Spoony just like to be a contrarian.