Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BloodKnightDollfie

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in The Render Queue

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:44 am

I want Spoony to feel the pain of 2020 election night, right now. I want him to lose, and suffer over and over again until he learns. I want to see his spirit crushed and all happiness and hope for the future smothered away from him slowly. I literally feed off his pain. I wan't to see him bankrupt and unable to sleep at night without thoughts of suicide. If I was President, he'd have the electric chair if he was still in Arizona.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:34 am

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:44 am
I want Spoony to feel the pain of 2020 election night, right now. I want him to lose, and suffer over and over again until he learns. I want to see his spirit crushed and all happiness and hope for the future smothered away from him slowly. I literally feed off his pain. I wan't to see him bankrupt and unable to sleep at night without thoughts of suicide. If I was President, he'd have the electric chair if he was still in Arizona.
Got banned from his forums eh?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:47 pm

I want Spoony... to see his spirit crushed and all happiness and hope for the future smothered away from him slowly.
I think you've already got your wish.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:06 pm

All this already happened though, just switch 2020 to 2016 and all that other stuff happened in around 2014.

Nice to see you late to the party, BLOODKNIGHTDOLLFIE(Oooh so much edge).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:00 pm

Blood for the Blood Knight!
Kigurumis for the Kigurumi Throne!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:01 pm

To be fair, Spoony could benefit from a bit of real suffering. All the fake First World "suffering" he had to "endure" the past decade made him into the little bitch he is today.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:03 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:01 pm
To be fair, Spoony could benefit from a bit of real suffering. All the fake First World "suffering" he had to "endure" the past decade made him into the little bitch he is today.
Spoonys personal benefit isnt wanted. He needs real suffering because it will kill him.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:03 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Spoonys personal benefit isnt wanted. He needs real suffering because it will kill him.
Look, he never did anything to me personally, he's just a lazy internet primadonna who once specialized in syphoning money out of trannies and other mentally-defective individuals. I could still hope for something positive to come for his miserable life, as long as it involves him squirming and reeeing a lot about it.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:08 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:06 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:03 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Look, he never did anything to me personally, he's just a lazy internet primadonna who once specialized in syphoning money out of trannies and other mentally-defective individuals. I could still hope for something positive to come for his miserable life, as long as it involves him squirming and reeeing a lot about it.
I want all INs to die for the same reason I want 4chan to die: so I can finally be free.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:57 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
This is true. Spoonyone is what happens when a person with no ambition but affluent parents lives a life of no hardships whatsoever. My parents weren't rich, my parents made me go work at a factory where I did menial shit like boxing things for 8 hours a day. Do you know how fucking much my fingers bled that first night? How much my muscles ached doing that menial ass job? But that's when I realize how bad things could really get if I didn't try. I went to college because the alternative was working at menial retail jobs for the rest of my life. My parents weren't going to bankroll my life, there was no trust fund for me, they didn't have the money to pay for my college education, I either succeeded in life or I didn't. So I forced myself to find what I wanted to do with my life and focused on achieving that.

Spoony never had that. Spoony never had to work a real job. Not in a factory, not fast-food, not in retail(I think), not in any place where he had to confront how shitty people are face to face. And if he did, he always had the option of just quitting because his mommy and daddy were always going to provide a bed, free food, and unlimited Internet use anyway regardless of how old he got. His mommy and daddy made him go to college, paid for his tuition, helped him get a job, and in return his no ambition self felt all that stuff was too hard, too boring, too Office Space, so he quit and instead wrote shitty reviews in magazines because his parents had money and would always financially support him anyway.

When he was making 5k a month on Patreon he was extremely ungrateful because he expected other people to pay the billth, that's how he was raised, he never had to actually work to continue living in a nice home. That the money was coming in just meant he could be even lazier too, why work harder when he was making plenty by doing nothing? It's why he's always been scornful of his patrons or anyone who donates to them, because he doesn't think they deserve anything from him, not even a thank you.

Today I'm pretty sure it's just his parents who are paying the mortgage for his place. Which is probably an ok solution for them, they don't want Spoony back in their home and as parents they probably feel they have no other choice but to help their son, making Spoony quite the parasite feeding off his aging parents and the retarded fans that still give him 3 bucks a month. Honestly that's pretty much Noah Antwhiler's life in a nut-shell: an unambitious loser who only gets by because mommy and daddy have money.

If Spoony's sick or depressed it's only because he lives in his house all day, doing nothing but tweeting and playing videogames. But that's what he wants to do with his life, all this woe is me shit is him wallowing in his own negative thoughts because the alternative would mean doing work. And work is hard, something Spoony doesn't even know the meaning of.