Spoony... nothing else to say really

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Whybother wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:26 pm
Not for nothing but being realistic about the results, a Republican winning by roughly a percentage point in a +14 Republican district in Ohio is not a result republicans should be gloating about. It's the kind of result that will have Republican leadership shitting their pants. They just barely held a seat in the center of Trumperica. That after democrats have already flipped 40 various seats across the country.
Ohio is historically a swing state, bro...

User avatar
Cuckson
Posts: 458
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:04 am

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Cuckson » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Politic ranting shitstorm incoming.... fuck this thread
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man

User avatar
Guest

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:36 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:51 am
Apparently Joe Arpio got btfo by some libcuck crank call.

How is he not all over that??
Has Spoony actually ever enjoyed anything political? He rants and whines like the typical blue checkmark shitlib, but I don't know if I've ever seen him celebrate.

Whybother
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:56 am

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Whybother » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:34 pm
Whybother wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:26 pm
Not for nothing but being realistic about the results, a Republican winning by roughly a percentage point in a +14 Republican district in Ohio is not a result republicans should be gloating about. It's the kind of result that will have Republican leadership shitting their pants. They just barely held a seat in the center of Trumperica. That after democrats have already flipped 40 various seats across the country.
Ohio is historically a swing state, bro...
Yeah... and the Oh-12 has been a bright red Republican held district since 1983. It's one of the brightest red districts in the state and has been for 35 years.

User avatar
Angelfire Memes
Posts: 982
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:57 pm

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:00 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:51 am
Apparently Joe Arpio got btfo by some libcuck crank call.

How is he not all over that??
Isn't he Miles "ice a spic with every click" Antwiler's boss though? Spoony always stayed suspiciously quiet about Arpaio.

Whybother
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:56 am

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Whybother » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:08 pm

Honestly I just dont think Spoony's heard about Arpaio yet. Give it a couple years.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 2263
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:00 pm
Isn't he Miles "ice a spic with every click" Antwiler's boss though? Spoony always stayed suspiciously quiet about Arpaio.
No, there was at least one incident where Spoony was shitting on Arpaio. Saying all these terrible things like wanting him imprisoned. I called him to the carpet over that one, reminding him that Arpaio had Miles's back and a lesser man would have let Miles hang out to dry. Spoony must have known I was right because he didn't respond and didn't block me.
復活!ジュウワリオの大強姦冒険

User avatar
Guest

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:45 pm

Whybother wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:38 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:34 pm
Ohio is historically a swing state, bro...
Yeah... and the Oh-12 has been a bright red Republican held district since 1983. It's one of the brightest red districts in the state and has been for 35 years.
Yesterday's elections were in 1. Ohio, 2. Kansas, 3.Missouri, 4. Washington, 5. Michigan.
All 5 of the candidates trump announced his support for won! 5 for 5!
Yuge victory for Trump and the GOP!

Whybother
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:56 am

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Whybother » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:45 pm
Whybother wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:38 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:34 pm
Ohio is historically a swing state, bro...
Yeah... and the Oh-12 has been a bright red Republican held district since 1983. It's one of the brightest red districts in the state and has been for 35 years.
Yesterday's elections were in 1. Ohio, 2. Kansas, 3.Missouri, 4. Washington, 5. Michigan.
All 5 of the candidates trump announced his support for won! 5 for 5!
Yuge victory for Trump and the GOP!
Your arguments are amusingly third grade playground. I approve.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 1672
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:20 pm

Why don't all the States just have elections in the same day? The American electoral system, besides the electoral college (which I like), is retarded.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], pibbs, Whybother and 4 guests