Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:11 am

I think it was established that his whore wife was lying about part of her complains, that she was also a degenerate herself, and that they all should kill themselves.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:16 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:28 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:59 pm
There was an episode of The Prisoner where Number 2 creates an exact duplicate of Number 6, but through hypnosis and drugs causes the real one to lose track of his identity.

We should do that with Liquid Rachel. Create an entire community of #SickNotWeak nerds around our fake Rachel that are supportive and compliment her on her brilliance and beauty and sometimes @ the real one followed by "ugh that's the fake one, block it."
While not the worst idea I heard and potentially fun, that would require getting a twatter account.
https://twitter.com/RaeAmgel07

Here it is. Go a head.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:35 am

Newhalf wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:38 am
How did he bounce back from that actually? I always read here and there "Oh yeah he's a sick degenerate but he redeemed himself in the eyes of his fans."
Yeah but.. how? I guess anyone who's a fan of him to begin with either doesn't care or is into the same shit..
He basically said "yes i showed my dick to a minor but he lied about his age, i'm a victim! Let's go back whining about the alt right and anime tits", and that's all it took.
I don't know if he recovered the subs and views he had when he was a depressed cuckold (i hope not), both right wingers and leftists like DeadwingDork make fun of his degeneracy and even at his peak he was nothing compared to his archnemesis JonTron.
He's another Cockslut, and hopefully he will fade away like Cockslut.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:45 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:30 am
What even is this?
Is it poetry
These days
To just write
Stupid shit
Formatted like this?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:30 am

It's deep. And meaningful.
Newhalf wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:20 pm
You know, I'm not so sure if they didn't HAVE TO overhaul the combat system for modern audiences. I can just see those mouth breathing console turds sitting there going "durr why me charactur not move??"
Yes I realize FF7 was mainly on PS1 then but that was kind of a different breed from todays.
"Just update the graphics" is just the most common advice uttered in over 30+ years of wild speculations about a hypothetical FF7 port/remake.
Then again, things where more based back then. Nowadays you have eternal Squeenix apologists (who are only familiar with FF7 through Kingdom Hearts and whatever AMVs they can find about Advent Children) arguing how the remake (of the first 10 minutes of the original game) is superior in every conceivable way.
They even drag the original through the mud to make the remake look better, claiming the new action rpg combat is better because the old ATB was supposedly agonizingly slow or something.
Newhalf wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:38 am
How did he bounce back from that actually? I always read here and there "Oh yeah he's a sick degenerate but he redeemed himself in the eyes of his fans."
Yeah but.. how? I guess anyone who's a fan of him to begin with either doesn't care or is into the same shit..
He's too much like Spoony to get cancelled.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:36 am

I didn't even know about the retcon that Avalanche didn't even blow
up the reactor themselves.
What is even the point? Apparently they tried and the bomb didn't work? So their intent to do it themselves was still there. That's like Han attempting to shoot first but his gun jams.
Amateurs.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:42 am

And afaik nobody ever died during any sort of blowing up, because making an entire game out of a 10 minute prologue means everyone had plenty of time to evacuate the sinking sector.

I think Eriff getting stabbed will be a 5-hour-dungeon in and of itself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:04 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:11 am
I think it was established that his whore wife was lying about part of her complains, that she was also a degenerate herself, and that they all should kill themselves.
I think he did a video where he accused her of being a whore. There are still pics of him with his tiny dick out that he sent to kids though. Why nothing came of that (other than him, lol!) I don't know.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:04 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:11 am
I think he did a video where he accused her of being a whore. There are still pics of him with his tiny dick* out that he sent to kids though. Why nothing came of that (other than him, lol!) I don't know.
*huge and thick Aryan schlong

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:42 pm

Square Enix should've made their first trilogy of FF7 remake games just about the Mako reactor attack, the first game concentrating on the planning of the attack and in the epic finale of the game they'd introduce Avalanche's newest recruit, Cloud.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.