Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by pibbs » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:30 pm

Ah, this harkens back to his SWAT 4 play thrus, my favorite videos he's done, but I bet one could get him banned. Twitter wouldn't know he's joking here, I bet.
Last edited by pibbs on Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:57 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:41 am

GitGud wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:44 pm
This is maaa baby...
ImageHand made Seax Viking short sword/The multitool of the viking age

Weeaboo
Just like all of you. The funniest thing is that you all are what you hate: Nobodies, virgins, asexuals. The correct name for this forum should be "Pot calling the Kettle black"

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:12 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:41 am
GitGud wrote:
This is maaa baby...

Weeaboo
Just like all of you. The funniest thing is that you all are what you hate: Nobodies, virgins, asexuals. The correct name for this forum should be "Pot calling the Kettle black"
Brad won't fuck you Lupa, get over it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:24 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:41 am
GitGud wrote:
This is maaa baby...

Weeaboo
Come at me scrublord I’m ripped.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:22 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:30 pm
Ah, this harkens baxkntonhis SWAT 4 play thus, my favorite videos he's done, but I bet one could get him banned. Twitter wouldn't know he's jokinh here, I bet.
OMG! REPORTED! LITERALLY HITLER!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:25 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:55 pm
I’m looking for throwing hatchets right now in an attempt to learn party tricks, got any recommendations?
Frontier Hawk from ColdSteel is a fine start. You can get them as low as 30$ in the US and for 35-38€ here on Amazon. If you get some, try to wrap the area below the ax head with leather cord or if you can wrap a piece of thick leather on to it. It thelps to reduce the stress and impact shock if you hit the target wrong. And if possible get some replacement handles.
I would say the best way would be to start with trowing knives. They are cheper and in my opinion better to learn the basics of trowing. And they are not as dangerous as axes when you dont have the propper setup.
If your ax goes over a targer you can do some real damage allong the line.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:41 am

GitGud wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:25 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:55 pm
I’m looking for throwing hatchets right now in an attempt to learn party tricks, got any recommendations?
Frontier Hawk from ColdSteel is a fine start. You can get them as low as 30$ in the US and for 35-38€ here on Amazon. If you get some, try to wrap the area below the ax head with leather cord or if you can wrap a piece of thick leather on to it. It thelps to reduce the stress and impact shock if you hit the target wrong. And if possible get some replacement handles.
I would say the best way would be to start with trowing knives. They are cheper and in my opinion better to learn the basics of trowing. And they are not as dangerous as axes when you dont have the propper setup.
If your ax goes over a targer you can do some real damage allong the line.
Thanks for the advice. I do have a set of knives and plan to start with those first like you said. Ahh advice on setting up a target?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:00 am

First try? Buy some plates of Styrojack isolation foam. Stack 3 of those and back them with a matching piece of plywood. Lean against a wall and secure the bottom on front and back with some weights/sandbags.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:14 am

I should forge a DHI knife. Something like an sacrificial knife. Or a copy of an SS dagger but instead of 3. Reich text something like "One Board, one Admin, much Autism."or

"DHI- IN LUPA WE THRUST"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:36 am

that whole rant about smash.... just.... wtf
spoony's whole pretending to be a hyperagressive ass thing is so weird. because it started out, i think, as a type of comedy he was aiming at. in my opinion his original lord of tekken thing was probably 50/50 trying to scam people into believing he was good at a game, and just trying to be funny by using hyperbole. but it really does seem that he's lost a grip on what's real and what isn't and what is or isn't an exaggeration. he may just be having a goof on his old lord of tekken thing there, but yet he clearly does also think he's some kind of gatekeeper badass. i think he's just fucking demented to be honest.