Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:07 pm

Don't forget to tip your hat to m'lady.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:53 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:44 am
Damn, that’s rough buddy. I understand your reasoning though.

It just goes to show the SJW double standard with those people. If a person they don’t know or like is accused of something it’s dungeon, 100 years, no trial for them, but when it’s a friend or someone they like then that rhetoric is withheld. It just goes to show what a clique society their culture is.
Could be worse. Could be Linkara where you replace "friend or someone they like" with "woman or dude in a dress". I didn't exactly respect the dude, but when he threw Doge, who he was obviously friends with, under the bus to appease Luba and co's drama whoring, my indifference towards him turned to contempt.

But yeah, this exactly Spoony's problem when he snipes at Kavanaugh. Someone needs to reply to that tweet with, "I see you still follow JewWario." See if he blocks, blocks AND unfollows JewWario, goes ballistic, or flees twitter for a bit to play not Tekken 7 on Steam.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:38 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:02 am
My younger brother who has been my best friend for pretty much our entire lives
and let me guess, you're just as rotten as that scumbag? Your parents are siblings, right? Would explain it all easily or they are drug addicts and never gave a shit about raising you two losers properly.
The fact you stick to him still also makes you just as horrible as him.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:30 pm

ITT Guest postulates that having strong filial bonds makes you a loser
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:38 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
It just goes to show the SJW double standard with those people. If a person they don’t know or like is accused of something it’s dungeon, 100 years, no trial for them, but when it’s a friend or someone they like then that rhetoric is withheld. It just goes to show what a clique society their culture is.
What other way could their culture possibly be, seeing how the vast majority of them have never matured past high school?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:38 pm

and let me guess, you're just as rotten as that scumbag? Your parents are siblings, right? Would explain it all easily or they are drug addicts and never gave a shit about raising you two losers properly.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:44 pm
Guest wrote:

I know, rite? I just assume they're fucking.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:12 pm

Guest wrote:
The projection is stunning
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:38 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
What other way could their culture possibly be, seeing how the vast majority of them have never matured past high school?
Which is weird because I feel like they’d all be massive rejects in the high school setting. It’s why when I see stupid “jock/goth” clique media it annoys me. School isn’t like that, it’s just different groups of losers banding together and the outliers between them.

And mi’lady? Pfft guest, clearly you know nothing. Any woman on here is an obvious satanic tranny Illuminati agent, so says Master ASS, the seeker of truth and denier of trapdom.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:31 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:02 am
My younger brother who has been my best friend for pretty much our entire lives
Did you fug?