phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:32 am

That's how you can spot a quality lolcow :mrgreen:
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:18 pm
How can he not know you? You're using twitter as your fucking diary.
So first you reply to the guy directly, then you make a different reply about the guy. I would say that you are quite peeved about this.

(Also did the guy edit his tweet, or did she use the one reply of his where he wasn't making fun of her dream.)
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:55 pm
As Spoon regresses, so does his number one sycophant. Can we have Cuckson back? In comparison, that guy was sane.
I really miss the guy. He enjoyed animu like all cultured men, and his karate kept him at peak physical performance.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:04 am
But it doesn't surprise me that he's the kind of guy to claim that his sword would cut another sword, despite that being obvious bullshit.
Your shitty longsword means nothing against his multi-folded, Nihon steel Masamune blade, anointed with the blood of Miyamoto Musashi himself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:01 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:32 am
(Also did the guy edit his tweet, or did she use the one reply of his where he wasn't making fun of her dream.)
Twitter cropped the image:
SpoilerShow
I like her phrasing. "My career choice." Like "being a pro-wrestler" is something she's doing instead of living off gibs and tweeting about it. By that same logic Noah is an "actor" and Lupa is "successful."

My guess is she tried to cook it in the microwave because there is no stove there. It's likely a halfway house (she's now cited at least 3 separate "roommates" all of whom seem to have separate arrangements with some kind of authority figure there), the kind of place with a shared bathroom and a simple kitchen with a padlock on the refrigerator. I had no idea places skipped on stoves until some other autist I'm following in the UK posted a picture of his "furnished" apartment and there was a fucking George Forman grill rather than an oven.

Whatever, we need something new. The Masshole Blowjob King is just the same series of tweets about how he's going to fucking die if people don't give him money right fucking now, Spanish Sperg is totally radio silent since his redemption arc bullying trannies. Noah needs to kill someone with his car in Deliverance country.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:17 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:18 pm
Tonight, on HogWatch

Is that the old apartment she refused to live in, or the temporary one she was going to live in while waiting for a better one?

Weird thing to want to move out over, though.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:23 am

I feel like she's oddly vague about where exactly she is, and how many roomates he has, and which of them are her nakama.
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:01 am
I had no idea places skipped on stoves until some other autist I'm following in the UK posted a picture of his "furnished" apartment and there was a fucking George Forman grill rather than an oven.
Why bother with an oven if more and more young folks - especially the retarded ones - are entirely living off of junk food and microwave stuff?
Besides, would you trust her with an oven?
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:01 am
Twitter cropped the image:
SpoilerShow
I like her phrasing. "My career choice." Like "being a pro-wrestler" is something she's doing instead of living off gibs and tweeting about it. By that same logic Noah is an "actor" and Lupa is "successful."
Ah, now that makes more sense. Stupid twitter cropping. I can never figure that shit out.

It probably tells you a lot about her mental state that being a pro-wrestler is her "career choice" and "dream", despite that fact that she never once provided any sort of qualification, and is instead tweeting about the myriad reasons as to why she will never be a wrestler.

I mean, sure, I have the dream of becoming a catgirl, but I am sane enough to realize this won't happen until transhumanism becomes a thing and I can just jam my brain/consciousness into a new body.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:56 am

Funny how the only commonality in all of the warthog's drama is herself and her overblown, rage-filled response to everything, including accidents that are her fault.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:12 am
So I've just watched three videos on how to make minute rice and apparently you can make it in a microwave. Unsurprisingly, you have to put it into a microwave-save bowl. Who would've thought that plastic can't stand boiling water for five minutes, getting nuked on high, right? :roll:
You can use a plastic, microwave-safe rice cooker as well. We have one and use it all the time. You don't need to use special minute rice either. Just put your rice and water in the plastic rice cooker and then into the microwave for like 20 minutes. Warthog is just dumb.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:59 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:23 am

It probably tells you a lot about her mental state that being a pro-wrestler is her "career choice" and "dream", despite that fact that she never once provided any sort of qualification, and is instead tweeting about the myriad reasons as to why she will never be a wrestler.
Didn't you read how her Mulan bubblegum dispenser necklace makes her a Warrior Princess? Why, it's her pinned tweet. She can accomplish anything, if she #MentalRetardation / #FatnotSick / #BlockedandReported hard enough. And with her next welfare, she will buy food for 3 days instead of 2, just you wait and see.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:23 am
I mean, sure, I have the dream of becoming a catgirl, but I am sane enough to realize this won't happen until transhumanism becomes a thing and I can just jam my brain/consciousness into a new body.
Pff, Lee from still Trooning is way ahead of you.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:07 am

I doubt her roommates even exist tbh.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:17 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:59 am
Didn't you read how her Mulan bubblegum dispenser necklace makes her a Warrior Princess? Why, it's her pinned tweet. She can accomplish anything, if she #MentalRetardation / #FatnotSick / #BlockedandReported hard enough. And with her next welfare, she will buy food for 3 days instead of 2, just you wait and see.
Don't you worry. I've already made fun of that.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:03 am
Don't need no fitness if you can manage to get a gun. She just has to refrain from buying $100 warrior-reminder-necklaces for a while.
Pff, Lee from still Trooning is way ahead of you.
Don't you dare compare me with him. He is a false prophet who will inevitable an hero once he has to admit that he has just been RPing with fancy graphics.
The true waifuself cannot be virtual. It has to be build out of flesh or alloys.

EDIT: Oh boy, Spoony's dice rant is worse than I imagined: So he was trying to flex his computer sience muscles by rambling about how The Great And Mighty Spoony One knows that true randomness is effectively impossible to achieve, a veritable myster wrapped in an enigma.
And then the developer just went "Is just used Unity's default RNG to faff around with the initial dice spin and let physics do the rest. I tested this thousands of times and decided it's random enough."

(Of course, no video game or similar piece of software ever bothers with cryptographically-strong RNGs. Pseudo-random stuff is faster and more than good enough for practical use.)
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:54 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:17 am
EDIT: Oh boy, Spoony's dice rant is worse than I imagined:
[...]

So he was trying to flex his computer sience muscles by rambling about how The Great And Mighty Spoony One knows that true randomness is effectively impossible to achieve, a veritable myster wrapped in an enigma.

[...]

And then the developer just went "Is just used Unity's default RNG to faff around with the initial dice spin and let physics do the rest. I tested this thousands of times and decided it's random enough."

(Of course, no video game or similar piece of software ever bothers with cryptographically-strong RNGs. Pseudo-random stuff is faster and more than good enough for practical use.)
And of course, when it's pointed out to him that he simply talks shit, he ignores it, as usual.

Reminder that Noah doesn't even understand end to end encryption, so much for MUH COMPUTOR SCIENCE DEGREE