Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Credo in Deum

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Credo in Deum » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:23 am

The previous post is more or less a not serious post but I bet my two asscheeks this is gonna become a real thing in the future. There is no point in having united Europe if you don't blow up your neighbors and no point in nationalism that unites everyone if you don't have an enemy :lol:
Pan-European nationalism is a political term, apparently coined by Hannah Arendt in 1954 for a (hypothetical, or postulated) ideology of nationalism based on a pan-European identity. Arendt warned that a "pan-European nationalism" might arise from the cultivation of anti-American sentiment in Europe.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:35 am

RedLine wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:35 am
Credo in Deum wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:42 pm
I'm not even mad Germany lost because burgers can never have culture.
Fair enough. But, why don't you guys strap on your lederhosen and actually defend yours?
The Bavarian culture is not worth protecting.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:10 am

NOah's level of expertise in the political field is about the same as an Islamic terrorist's marksmenship, which is none.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:05 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:35 am
SpoilerShow
That guy there is really a textbook example what cuck looks like. I really don't understand what relatively good looking girl like that does with dipshitguy like that, but I do understand her urge to get that brown stud in their household.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:37 pm

There's obviously some cucking going on among those three. The only question is who of the white blokes is doing the cucking with the chad in the middle.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:44 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:10 am
NOah's level of expertise in the political field is about the same as an Islamic terrorist's marksmenship, which is none.
Are you saying Sploony is as good as someone who actually do anything, like, wake up and go out? Seriously?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:33 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:18 am
The Russians had good tanks
They really, really didn't. They were fucking garbage, like any piece of war machinery Russia had at that time. The German tanks had massive range advantage, mobility advantage and would shoot through the bitches like paper maché. The Russians just had more tanks than ours had ammunition. Like one tank commander would put it:
"They couldn't even get in range. A Tiger could easily defeat 100 Russian tanks unscathed. The Russians just had 101 and 102 and 103."
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:46 pm
In my country, we are as white as it gets, nothing less. Kugel can try to swing around his bratwurst chode all he wants, but while his proud nation willingly gets more and more brown, we actually fight on.

// I do realize there are indian and apparently even muslim slavs, but fuck the east - nothing good ever came from Russia and it's neighbours, as far as I am concerned - we only see people from those countries coming here for work, they're basically the "illegal mexican workforce" in our country. And gipsies. Sadly we've cucked out on those.
And that's basically the story of our nations. We got cucked and pozzed to shit by the burgers while you got cucked by the Russians. You're just having the today's advantage that this Russian-infused culture is hostile to nigger nations while the culture of Israel's greatest ally aims at the destruction of white people.
All through no fault of us two. We just have to deal with the outcome.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:38 am

Vae Victis, Kugel. It's the lot of the conquered.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:49 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:38 am
Vae Victis, Kugel. It's the lot of the conquered.
Yup. I don't argue that. In the end, you played yourself just as much as you did us.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:00 pm

I wish more of us burgers would just admit we hate darkies already. They won't though... can't ruin our "social life". Sickening. Just let them keep burning everything down and giving them welfare. Everything will be fiiiiine.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger