Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:36 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:08 pm
also when did this place get taken over by a bunch of communist faggots?
Nigger, DHI was apolitical when I joined. It took me years to get it into it's current state. You don't just build a Reich in a day or two. Give it time.
Rushy wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:29 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:34 pm
We're talking about Trump, not Obongo.
Same story, different overlords
Seriously, what is it with you leftist idiots living in bizarro world? Every single thing you say is exactly the opposite of reality.
First you state that Trump supposedly is the moron the riceniggers think they can fool when that's exactly not the case, now you claim it's the same story but with different overlords.
It's a different story with the same overlords. There's nothing worse but to completely understand how ASS feels all the time, so fuck you for making me feel that way. Fursecution didn't reach far enough.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:43 am

So who do you think Trump is?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:02 am

Rushy wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:43 am
I’ll tell you what he isn’t: a career politician. He made a name for himself as a private citizen well before he started running for president. Granted, he was already born into wealth, but it’s because of him that the Trump brand has become well known throughout the world and not just New York City. That’s why he’s already better than Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton.

As a civilian, you have to prove that you’re better than the rest, in order to succeed. In politics, all you have to do is get you’re foot in the door as a governor/senator/representative, and you’re all set.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:30 am

Rushy wrote:
Tell me about Trump, the MAGA Man. Why does he wear the tan?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:16 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:50 pm
Sorry for being off-topic but I think we finally got a new Cuckson (it's the same guy as that Kigurumi degenerate).
Still trying to nail down his formula. Spoony is a maestro at Angry Videogame reviewing. I spent hours studying his technique, he is truly a master even the AVGN and Nostalgia Critic can not hope to reach. he is the Beethoven of angry videogame Reviewing. I do not think his body of work will ever realistically be rivalled by any one human being.

My master plan is to as a community record, write and edit an authentic Spoony Experiment style review and then hand the script to Noah along with a large sum of crowd funded money to record the narration to the review. If we lessen as much as we can Noah Antwilers involvement in the creation of the review, and utilize him strictly as a paid voice actor, we could theoretically complete a Psuedo-Spoony Experiment Review this way, or at least that is my most optimistic hope. But first we need practice! We cant just rely on callbacks like Counter Gags and "I heard that Curtis!".
Seriously, wtf.
Jeebus fuck. If any of his fans is trying to wear Noah's skin as a suit, it's this creepazoid. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he already has a Spoony Kigurumi.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:52 am

Man, people should just fucking let it go already. They're almost as hung up on "the good old days" as Spoony himself.

The guy was past his 'glory' days as far back as 2010-ish, fucking accept it.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:52 pm

Wnat the FUCK is going on? xD
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:59 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:02 am
Rushy wrote:
I’ll tell you what he isn’t: a career politician. He made a name for himself as a private citizen well before he started running for president. Granted, he was already born into wealth, but it’s because of him that the Trump brand has become well known throughout the world and not just New York City. That’s why he’s already better than Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton.

As a civilian, you have to prove that you’re better than the rest, in order to succeed. In politics, all you have to do is get you’re foot in the door as a governor/senator/representative, and you’re all set.
He succeeded by yapping his mouth instead of actually working a job. Charisma doesn't exactly equal competence.
Not to mention, his brand is mostly known for being vapid and bawdy.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:08 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:59 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:02 am
Rushy wrote:

He succeeded by yapping his mouth instead of actually working a job. Charisma doesn't exactly equal competence.
Not to mention, his brand is mostly known for being vapid and bawdy.
I think you mean IN YOUR FACE AWESOME.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:09 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:59 pm
He succeeded by yapping his mouth instead of actually working a job.
>working a job

What do you think running his business is? Of all the retarded things to accuse someone of you choose that.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man