Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Newhalf

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Newhalf » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:40 pm

Huh I already wondered what the heck TweetDeck was..
Spoonidiot is just the kind of person I would imagine to use such a program.

Kinda had the same thought about wether he actually played the Ultima games at times. There always seemed to be stuff he gets wrong, not just in the Ultimas. Plus after seeing him try to get past the Fallout 2 tutorial... yeah. He's clearly not as smart as he thinks. Big surprise, I know!
It's a trap!

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:22 pm

He needs to use desktop app for that because otherwise he couldn’t make those amazing comic edits, probably because in his “sane” mind is the proof of him being a comedy genius.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:09 pm
Though why do you even need dedicated twitter software if you can just open that shit in a fucking browser?
I use it, because normal twitter is shit (I don't mean the content, duh, I mean the website itself) and this is simply better and more usable. It used to be an app, but now it's online only alternative way to use twitter, all you do is use different url than twitter.com

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:09 pm

I hope you're enjoying that second layer of data mining doodads.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:41 pm

Someone suggested that someone once told spoony about the actors don't shave/cut thing and it was an attempt at sabotaging a fellow competitor. Acting is cut-throat, and if you see a jumpstart they're a threat. This might have been something someone told him in community acting or something. He has very little experience so the one or two bits of advice he got he treats like dogma now even if it was someone trying to screw with him.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:02 pm

It's some weird excuse for his poor personal hygiene which he is trying to meme into the industry standard. I've never heard of this nonsense outside of his insane ramblings.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:39 pm
On top of the potential drinking issues, just look at this

Is this the daily schedule of a healthy human being?

He sleeps at noon and spends all night tweeting like crazy. And he is not even tweeting from his phone. He tweets from tweetdeck. That's a DESKTOP application. So you know that every time he churns out his woe is me tweets or he spends 12 hours tweeting about Raiden's ballsack, he is doing it sitting in front of his computer inside his basement (his whole house must be a basement by now, I doubt he opens up windows for sun and fresh air)

He is beyond pathetic.
Man all these helpful guests lately
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:16 pm

So he makes all his tweets at the computer? That's even worse. Not that he'd really ever go somewhere but I could understand casually tweeting via phone on the shitter or something.
Fucker literally sits there all day long browsing and shitposting into the void.
Days and times are also interesting. Hooray for Monday when the store is open again to get fresh booze, then binge hard, spend Thursday completely fatigued and ultra hung over and maybe eat something and wind back up over the weekend.

His Ultima series was a farce. It's alright to love a series despite not having played from the very beginning but don't lie about it. That's just pathetic.
What's more pathetic is to then decide to make videos covering it and not bothering to play the old ones even then. The first couple Ultimas come bundled for a buck fiddy on GOG. It couldn't be any more convenient or cheap to check them out and none of them are long games.
It really says something about him that the series was the last thing anyone considers him putting effort into something and even that was low energy as fuck.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:26 pm

I watched Spoonys latest stream. OK he looks a little more pale and more bloated and has greasier hair as compared to his likeness in LotR but he's got things going on. He's moving to Arizona after all. Yes he is moving because he refused to work for years and is losing a house and already lost a girlfriend but that is besides the point. He might get cast in a movie because of his long hair. Guillermo del Toro might see him in a supermarket and offer him a role in Pans Labyrinth 2 (yes he said that).

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:14 am

He'd fit the role of a pedophile or a Saw movie victim with his current look. Or how about a zombie in TWD? That shit even still ongoing?
Only problem is that he'd actually have to show up somewhere.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!