Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Newhalf

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Newhalf » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:21 am

RedLine wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:22 am
I generally assume the IN defenders on here are just trolling. The Dark Times squad and CTC gang are crazy but they are also way too afraid to leave the hugbox. Like, I don't think a real Spoony fan would open their insult by calling us "nerds"
That's right.
I am a real Spoony fan and you guys are meanies.

How do you like that :lol:
It's a trap!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:03 am

RedLine wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:22 am
I generally assume the IN defenders on here are just trolling. The Dark Times squad and CTC gang are crazy but they are also way too afraid to leave the hugbox. Like, I don't think a real Spoony fan would open their insult by calling us "nerds"
The "kick him while he's down" line is taken straight from a very old Youtube video, made by some loser complaining about the LordFat's rant.
If it wasn't for the "nasty breakup and he's losing his house" (he already lost it) part, i would have assumed the whole comment was just an old copypasta.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:18 am

Violent nightmares, huh? Did she dreamt of Misery with her and Noah as the characters?
Guess how much she spent for that necklace..
SpoilerShow
How long before she complains she does not have any food again?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:04 am

Ok, I am fascinated by this beast. Here are some tweets of hers I found interesting because they give us more bits on her lore:
SpoilerShow
She works 8 hours per day? Hard to believe
SpoilerShow
Pretty sure she was on those "just add water" premade soups.
SpoilerShow
more info on her work
SpoilerShow
she plays soccer?... She looks like she can barely walk, how does she play soccer?
SpoilerShow
No comment
SpoilerShow
I wonder what has she told to her mom about Noah.
SpoilerShow
Money issues again
SpoilerShow
Noah antwiler: Now also accepting food
SpoilerShow
She wanted to get a couple? How much money does this ogre get from the state that she can afford to spend $200 on bullshit
SpoilerShow
Probably a permavirgin
SpoilerShow
>No one deserves to suffer as much as he has.

Get fucked
SpoilerShow
Food problems again. I wonder where she wasted her money that month
SpoilerShow
Did she just dare tell him what to do?
SpoilerShow
Ok, that's where she wasted her money (another 75$)
SpoilerShow
this whole thread, jesus
SpoilerShow
She's being eyeing this for a long time now
SpoilerShow
The pokemon plushie as well ($240 btw https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Build-a-Bear-Po ... 72f611baee)
$10 grant to however is able to tell what's the old and what's the new
NSFL
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
lol
And that's all up until July 21

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:19 am

Lol no way this hambeast broke her ankle and just walked around on it for a month. She probably sprained it badly - because she's fat - and self-diagnosed it as a compound fracture or something.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:22 am

I don't have the attention span to read all that shit at the moment, but I did read the first tweet with DSP. As much as I don't care for him and his antics, I dislike Rachel that much more. She's going to have a moment of self awareness one day, realizing she doesn't have anything to live for, and end up necking herself or hanging on long enough to get the beetus and eventually cancer. From which she will die a slow and probably miserable death.

Edit: Nevermind, that's DSP Archives, whoever the fuck that is. Point still stands though.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:19 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:31 am
Like you fucking nerds are any better? Jesus christ get off your high horse. A bunch of limp dick dweebs like you aren't in any position to attack spoony guys. This man has gone through a nasty breakup, and he's losing his house but you lowlifes think its the best time to kick him when he''s down? Do you have no shame?
Where have you been for the past decade? Balls deep in a ball-gagged ten year old? Had you been paying attention you would've noticed that kicked Spoony when he was up too. Up, down, all around just like the song says. There's never not a time to kick that desiccated sack of shit.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:13 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:19 am
Lol no way this hambeast broke her ankle and just walked around on it for a month. She probably sprained it badly - because she's fat - and self-diagnosed it as a compound fracture or something.
When I was like 20, I had lightly fractured knee and retarded doctor diagnosed it as a... well, I don't know how to say it in english, but he didn't even do an x-ray and instead just gave me something to rub on the knee. So I walked on it for like 2 weeks, it did kinda hurt, but not terribly, and since it stayed inflated for that long, I went to another doctor who finally found out I was talking on a fractured knee the whole time. It wasn't anything too serious, but there was a fracture.

I can't fucking imagine it on a knee, though, that has to hurt no matter what. Bitch is very likely just lying through her teeth - in the end, she's insane and following pathological liar, so it makes sense that she's learning from the best.

Bleh. I think she's showing off her glasses, but I would never realize if it wasn't for the comment, which puzzled me first. I can't focus on anything else other than that disgusting face, and the king of all moles. It's getting bigger! And her face is becoming a pear. She's starting to look like Wallace.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:12 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:13 pm
She's starting to look like Wallace.
No way. Even a fictional clay puppet is more pleasing to the eye than that beast.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:18 pm

What an absolute leech, typical Democrat who wants nothing but gibs so they can consoom only go bitch a month later when rent is due.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]