Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in The Render Queue

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:08 am

Rushy wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:55 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:47 pm
I don't think I've ever had a truly terrifying nightmare. As in something that'd leave me affected when I wake up. A recurring one is all kinds of weird insects and larvae everywhere but that's just when I oversleep and my subconscious wants me to wake up. That's more annoying than anything else.
You ever had those where you fall from a great height of some sort and wake up when you hit the ground? I haven't had one like that in years but those are rad as fuck! Actual free fall feeling and adrenaline and everything. I'd love to have one of those again.
I had one of those falling ones, freaked me out a bit. Quite fun in retrospect.

The one nightmare I do remember was one where for some reason, I couldn't stop chomping and gnashing my teeth together, to the point where whole rows of them just cracked out and I kept chewing until my mouth was bloody, bony mush.
Your subconscious usually cannot tell you that you are oversleeping.
I can tell from the intensity of my dreams that I am stressed. Dreams of losing teeth, dreams of being chased and killed or dreams of being chased and possibly caught. When I get these I know I should look at what tasks are outstanding and which I am afraid of failing and just getting my house in order. And sometimes I just have weird dreams because I am drunk.
But yeah, nothing that you cannot reduce back to real life issues that are bothering you more than you might want to address.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:08 am

The real nightmare should be the part where he wakes up and realizes he's still Noah Antwiler.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:15 am

I had a nightmare where some Indian dude(the kind that cowboys used to kill) held me down in bed and slowly sliced open my scalp with his primitive caveman knife while my Asian friend screamed at me but in that way where her face wasn't moving. And he was whispering some weird Indian shit at me too, that shit was all fucked up.

And also I sometimes still have dreams about being not being allowed to graduate from high school because I didn't pass enough courses. It's like, wtf, why is that still a thing? Fuck you high school, I haven't set foot in a high school in like a decade.

Point is dreams are fucking stupid and at best they're just reminding you that you're worried about something or used to be worried about something. For instance, all niggers should die, but my subconscious is all like "an Indian's gonna cut your scalp off because of the niggers or something, woah. Also you wanna fuck your Asian friend." Ok.

It's nonsense. Spoony's a pussy, crying about nightmares that he didn't have, and even if he'd did, I'd slap him in the face for being a pussy, cause dreams are dumb. And it would be easy to slap him too, he's a fat, bloated sloth with stick figure arms, he wouldn't do shit except whine. Then I'd fuck rApril. Not even because I want to, but mostly to assert dominance.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:55 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:15 am
And also I sometimes still have dreams about being not being allowed to graduate from high school because I didn't pass enough courses. It's like, wtf, why is that still a thing? Fuck you high school, I haven't set foot in a high school in like a decade.
I think you're dreams are telling you that you secretly want to be an IN.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:08 am
Your subconscious usually cannot tell you that you are oversleeping.
I only get those when I'm in this borderline awake state. I can fall back asleep in seconds in the morning after turning off the alarm clock or answering the phone.

Otherwise my dreams are mostly dumb shit that makes no sense. Lots about crashing my car, though. Or those are at least the dumb ones I mostly remember. I can't imagine being really affected by a dream, though. It's just "Oh, that was a dream." and that's it. Taking dreams seriously is some Chris Chan tier kind of shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:23 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:15 am
I have dreams like this. It usually means you've made, or you think you've made, mistakes in your past that aren't allowing you to move forward in life
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Like making posts on DHI :lol: ?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Shitposting daily on DHI should be a goal we all strive for.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

GuestWrong

Post by GuestWrong » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:37 pm

Twitter doesn't have a pay scale for views, right? So he spills all this shit daily for free when all he has to do is turn a camera on and get paid to do the same thing. I know I've raised this question before, but I still can't wrap my head around it. Anyone think he backed up his old videos somewhere or are they gone forever? Or is he secretly head of a Russian network to post his old shit over and over on YouTube to get multiple income streams? There is SOMETHING going on. These aren't the actions of a sane man, but he isn't insane. Who cripples himself like this for comments on Twitter?

I am thinking way too hard about this. I wish an insider would drop some truth somewhere so I don't have to waste my time thinking about this trash.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:44 pm

It's really easy tho.

Spoons wants acknowledgment and attention but he's the laziest asshole the world's ever seen. Twitter is perfect. He's got a legion of troons gobbling up everything he says and he doesn't even have to put on pants or leave the house.