Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:49 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 am
Even atheist historians will laugh you out of a room if you disagree on the bible being the most credible book in history backed by the most sources. ALL of them will say 'jesus' was a real person the just didn believe the miracles and say the bible needs to be interpreted and not taken literally. NONE of them will say the bible is not credible. fuck you people are retarded.
WEW LAD! It's impressive how absolutely wrong you are.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
lol shoulda known a nazi wouldnt have any brains.
Let me guess, you think Poonoo is a jew as well? :lol:
Stop being retarded, I studied history in university so yeah good luck proving me wrong. Please find one credible historian saying the bible isnt one of the most backed up sources of all time PLEASE. Just saying something doesnt make it reality bro, no matter how much you nazi's like to force your thoughts on others its not going to work if you are this dumb.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:08 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:51 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Even atheist historians will laugh you out of a room if you disagree on the bible being the most credible book in history backed by the most sources. ALL of them will say 'jesus' was a real person the just didn believe the miracles and say the bible needs to be interpreted and not taken literally. NONE of them will say the bible is not credible. fuck you people are retarded.
1/10 effort

fuck another retard XD This is undeniable FACT which ALL my ATHEIST UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS agreed with XD
go ahead and even try to proof its not the case PLEASE
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:11 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:08 pm
fuck another retard XD This is undeniable FACT which ALL my ATHEIST UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS agreed with XD
0/10 effort
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:06 pm
I studied history in university
Money well spent
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:12 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:11 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:08 pm
0/10 effort
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:06 pm
I studied history in university
Money well spent
Just as I thought, only dumb trollike comments to take a jab instead of being able to defend your insane point. Thanks for proving who is the retard. Any objective person (you atheist circlejerking over each other doesnt count) who sees this "discussion" will just think "what a weak ass coward not even trying to defend his arrogant moronic statement" or perhaps you just lack the brains... sorry dude good luck with that in life being dumber than your average fruitfly....
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:17 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:12 pm
Just as I thought, only dumb trollike comments to take a jab instead of being able to defend your insane point. Thanks for proving who is the retard. Any objective person (you atheist circlejerking over each other doesnt count) who sees this "discussion" will just think "what a weak ass coward not even trying to defend his arrogant moronic statement" or perhaps you just lack the brains... sorry dude good luck with that in life being dumber than your average fruitfly....
-1/10 effort
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:21 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:17 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:12 pm
-1/10 effort
So proud of being retarded, I guess your fall is coming soon with such insane amounts of ego and pride...

Scholars who specialize in the origins of Christianity agree on very little, but they do generally agree that it is most likely that a historical preacher, on whom the Christian figure "Jesus Christ" is based, did exist. The numbers of professional scholars, out of the many thousands in this and related fields, who don't accept this consensus, can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Many may be more cautious about using the term "historical fact" about this idea, since as with many things in ancient history it is not quite as certain as that. But it is generally regarded as the best and most parsimonious explanation of the evidence and therefore the most likely conclusion that can be drawn.

And you can find texts like these from all scholars in that field and 99% of all universities, fucking pwned nigger until you ever decide to stop being a retarded coward running from discussion and truth.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Historicity of Jesus /= The Bible is factual

2/10, made me reply
Kugelfisch wrote:

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:35 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:32 pm
Historicity of Jesus /= The Bible is factual

2/10, made me reply
Wow you havent stopped proving what a moron you are. you dont think the 2 are connected? X FUCKKING D
What drugs do you do mate? Stop at once theyre rotting away your brains.

Just for your retarded drooling face then replace "jesus" in that text with "the bible" and it still holds true. In fact why dont you take your braindead ass to a professor tomorrow who will tell you yes you were an idiot for not believing this person. Anyone who is even a bit schooled knows its one of the most credible sources that has ever been around.

you must be one of those clown ass faggots who believe Leonidas from the spartan movie 300 is real without knowing there are 3423534645 more sources of jesus (and the bible before you start again) than your retarded historic "heroes" that give you a hollywood boner.

Fucking retard zombie no wonder trannies can take over so easily and the world is going to shit.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:06 pm

But Leonidas is Jesus.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:25 pm

and a tranny
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine