Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:38 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:28 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:24 am
Not at all. It's me trying to remind you that everything the extreme left does today, the far right has done in kind.
what is the far right equivalent of forcing trannies on the world?
I'd say anti-vaxxers, but I'm not sure if they're exclusively right-wing in the US. In my country they certainly are; there was this neocon hyper-religious Christian philosopher that insisted that a rubeola vaccination campaign was a governamental plot to sterilize the population. Of course he never brought this again when, years later, people who had the vaccine then we're still pretty much fertile, and In fact will block and ban whoever link the podcast where he himself said that all these years ago.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:12 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:38 am
Guest wrote:
I'd say anti-vaxxers, but I'm not sure if they're exclusively right-wing in the US.
Nah, it isn't a partisan thing in the US. Wingnuts on both sides believe it. You've got a bunch of New-Agey California libshits like Jenny McCarthy that push this theory.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:35 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:37 pm
Jordan Peterson is gaining alot of traction because he's reasonable.
... and losing it just as fast because he backs down from his points the second you point out basic flaws with his completely un-thought out positions.
Bitch shut the fuck up! And knock it off with your "Alex Jones and Glenn Beck only have reps because they're over the top." Your words hold very little weight.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:02 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:35 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:37 pm
Jordan Peterson is gaining alot of traction because he's reasonable.
... and losing it just as fast because he backs down from his points the second you point out basic flaws with his completely un-thought out positions.
Peterson is just on the other side of the coin. I like how he didn't understand the basic premise how our economy functions based on that cake debacle. I liked it more when he talked about the concept of free will.
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

Alex Jones is just following the tactic of the Nazi's and I heard their loony circus stands for white christian nationalism. A common Nazi tactic was to spread conspiracy theories and at one point people just automatically feed into it when they no longer trust their own government and live in terrible circumstances. The Nazi's then present themselves as the liberator.

15:45 This is the first reasonable Antifa guy I seen so far:

Guest wrote:
CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:24 am
Not at all. It's me trying to remind you that everything the extreme left does today, the far right has done in kind.
unforcing trannies on the world? :lol:

In the classical sense far left and far right dynamics are more dynamics of one person (leader cult) instead of a collective representation. The horseshoe theory is dumb because it confused that. The political spectrum might be an O.
mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:47 am
He seems to have been keeping most if his promises, and the economy is super strong right now. Hell there's no excuse right now if you can't find a job, they are EVERYWHERE (at least crap jobs, but I'm sure high paying skill work is in demand)
The problem is that globalization is the only way to get a hold of this planets climate problem and others. An astrophysicist said that the water will rise to the point that in the future south Italy and Spain will no longer be inhabitable :lol:

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:31 am

What has Peterson done that was so bad?

Srs question, because every video online I see him kicking ass. You'd think any video of him being an idiot wouldve shot up In popular media if it had some weight behind it.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:52 am

He's a Cucknadian baby boomer, you should hate him on principle.
He also chokes on the JQ. And he sells you a ten dollar personality quiz that could have easily went toward your Something Awful account.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:18 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:52 am
He's a Cucknadian baby boomer, you should hate him on principle.
He also chokes on the JQ. And he sells you a ten dollar personality quiz that could have easily went toward your Something Awful account.
Capitalism. It's sells like hot-nongay-cakes.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:51 am

The problem is that globalization is the only way to get a hold of this planets climate problem and others. An astrophysicist said that the water will rise to the point that in the future south Italy and Spain will no longer be inhabitable :lol:

yeah but... they'll be full of mudslimes and shit skins by then so.... I'm okay with it. :D
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:46 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:51 am

yeah but... they'll be full of mudslimes and shit skins by then so.... I'm okay with it. :D
And the globecucks won't stand up to China anyway, which is the world's biggest polluter. Not only do they produce the most greenhouse gas, there's videos of rivers in China that are completely clogged with garbage because people just throw it in there and it's made a damned continent size pile of trash in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The Chinese government likes that shit just fine because they're far more attached to the increased power their growing economy gives them than a few trees, rivers, or peasants dying of five kinds of cancer. The UN bends over backwards for them every "climate summit" while trying to put the screws on the USA.

You really think these fags are gonna save the planet? They're a gang of thieves and eunuchs. "Globalism" in the world of politics is just anti-Americanism and anti-Westernism because the shitlibs ally themselves with the likes of China and Saudi Arabia and enable those countries to look out for number one (the only reason non-western countries engage with globalism: gibmedats) while trying to "atone" for muh big bad white imperialism and colonialism.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:21 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:31 am
What has Peterson done that was so bad?

Srs question, because every video online I see him kicking ass. You'd think any video of him being an idiot wouldve shot up In popular media if it had some weight behind it.
He kinda goes retarded, when talking about god.

I think he doesn't believe in god, but is afraid to admit it, because he is siding with the rights atm and would lose a lot of support if he just came out as an atheist.