Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony The Pussy One

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:41 pm

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:04 am
10,000 lux is like having the sun in your fucking house.

That's the point you greasy pale bridge troll.
And the fucker doesn't even realize it. That's exactly what they are there for. They are usually used in submarines or in the very far north where they have night for half a year. You know, places where one can't get sunlight from just going outside.

He just needs to get a chair and on a sunny day sit in the garden for a while. Just watching the birds and realising they aren't hostile and maybe eye up that tree branch and REALLY contemplate his life. Maybe he'll even remember what a red traffic light means and get some quality hemp to cure his depression. Preferably in the shape of a solid rope to hang himself with.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:26 pm

I think people should star giving him actual useful advice, like "have you tried a bleach enema to cure depression?" Then there's a small chance he actually tries the advice and offs himself once and for all.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:29 pm

Bleach enema won't kill you, it'll just make you shit out your intestinal lining. Which could still be funny.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:41 am

"Hey Boss, you should try something a friend of mine used to cure his depression. Just mix a cup of drain cleaner with an cup of chlorox bleach. He did it in a small bath room and after 5 minutes his depression was gone
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:07 pm

The moment you suggest for him to do anything he already stops listening.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:29 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:20 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:24 pm
He *used* stage lights back when he lived in Arizona and managed to create scripted product more often than never. Past tense. Very past tense.
People need to stop recommending him ways to get through the dark times. He doesn't want help, all he wants to hear "It isn't your fault, there is nothing you can do, your health comes first, here's $50 from my last disability check". Spoony is a fucking lost cause with enablers willing to financially and emotionally support him for the remainder of his miserable, unfulfilling existence.
faggots taking zoomers for a ride for that easy money. People like Spoony would have vanished already if it wasn't for places like DHI and those hordes of shiteating degenerates who are unable to be normal functioning human beings.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:52 pm
I wish someone like Pewdiepie would make a video about Yor and get millions of views and spawn Yor memes all the while no one giving any credit to Spoony.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:58 pm

GitGud wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:41 am
"Hey Boss, you should try something a friend of mine used to cure his depression. Just mix a cup of drain cleaner with an cup of chlorox bleach. He did it in a small bath room and after 5 minutes his depression was gone
You might get a little rant from Boss about how drain cleaners and bleach suck and don't work.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:23 pm

So looking at his Patreon stats it states he lost 4 and is down to 120 patreonpigs and 386$, I think the pigs are starting to slowly realize this dude is not producing the content they paid for.