Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Osterzone

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in The Render Queue

Post by Osterzone » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:44 am

guest wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:22 am
I checked out of curiosity and he only makes $369 a month. Has it been that low for awhile?
It's been steadily dropping for a while. Starting in January 2017, he had 282 paypigs and was still getting over 1000 a month. By January 2018, that dropped to 162 paypigs and 523 a month. At the start of 2019, 129 paypigs and 430 a month. Today it's 111 paypigs and 369 a month. He should have less than 100 paypigs by 2020.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:00 am

I'm going to speculate that he's living on inheritance, maybe from a grandparent, or just an advance from Daddy.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:08 am

I have a feeling he really hates his dad considering he's never talked about him. That could be what's depressing him that his dad was right about youtube/reviewing not being a real job and now he's begging him (through mommy) that he needs money to keep his house.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:01 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:06 am
"Hey, let me give you some advice from someone who has gone through similar dark times as you."
"I am the most special of snowflakes. Nothing can help me, for I have become Depression, destroyer of hope."

Every. Single. Time.
Osterzone wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:44 am
Starting in January 2017, he had 282 paypigs and was still getting over 1000 a month. By January 2018, that dropped to 162 paypigs and 523 a month. At the start of 2019, 129 paypigs and 430 a month. Today it's 111 paypigs and 369 a month. He should have less than 100 paypigs by 2020.
There was basically a long-ish periods were his paypigs desparately tried to keep his income at 1k and then 500. Guess the various fetish art Patreons who are actually producing content were more enticing after all.
mistermott wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:25 am
I wonder why he hasn't considered jumping on the VR Train yet. he'd make easy dosh just live streaming VRChat alone lol. but he won't do that it's to hard.
Depends. Is there are suicide VR simulator out yet?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:09 am

His "fans" are leaving him for streaming whores and patreon sluts like kinky dope. Pussy beats sarcastic reviews every time.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:40 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:09 am
His "fans" are leaving him for streaming whores and patreon sluts like kinky dope. Pussy beats sarcastic reviews every time.
More like his fans are dying off/their credit card accounts got suspended for lack of payment. I remember Spoony's patreon would drop by hundreds of dollars and he'd lose dozens of patrons on a monthly basis up until about 2 years ago. That's when he was left with his most hardcore of hardcore fans, most of whom are retarded trannies who support him specifically because they grafted their own damage onto him and saw him as a "friend" who understood what they were going through.

He's still been losing patrons since then, but the drops have been so small that I'm convinced these paypigs aren't willingly unsubscribing, that instead they're either dying or simply ran out of money. I'm sure many of spoony's former patrons are living on the streets right now, wishing they could keep donating to him even as they eat the sorta still kinda fresh tuna fish they found in a dumpster. Cause you know, he helped them during their "dark times".

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:01 am

>Claims he has been depressed for 20 years
>Doesn't notice how Boss' depression (who has spent every day since announcing he was diagnosed being a condescending prick on Twatter) has always been mild at best, invented at worst

And he's a New Guinea wop like me. And left-leaning of course.
Just kill yourself faggot

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Yeah, yeah. You're too advanced for the pleb psychiatrists.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Yeah, Spoony doesn't need talk therapy, he needs shock therapy

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:40 pm

Not even Scientology has that much contempt for head doctors.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette