Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
JoeMammaLikesDVDA

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by JoeMammaLikesDVDA » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:00 am

JoeMamma wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:18 pm
If you lifeless cock blowers. Your post counts are monuments to how long its been since you've been laid. Fucking failures the whole lot of you. Do the world a favor and jump off the Grand Canyon with a 15" dildo in your ass you gossiping fag holes!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:06 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:52 pm
They seem to forget that Marx was an old white dude, so Marxism should be considered mansplaining.
He was a Jew so it's all right
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

GuestWrong

Post by GuestWrong » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:34 am

patrons

$514
per month

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:17 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:06 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
They seem to forget that Marx was an old white dude, so Marxism should be considered mansplaining.
So... Hitler wasn't wiping out a race, he was killing commies?

Maybe he actually didndu nuffin wrong.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:45 am

162 people that need to die.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:43 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:17 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:06 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
So... Hitler wasn't wiping out a race, he was killing commies?

Maybe he actually didndu nuffin wrong.
Third greatest killer of commies after Stalin and Mao.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:14 pm

JoeMamma wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:12 pm
couldn't get a woman to fuck you if you chloroformed and raped her especially your King Faggot Loser Kuglebitch. That lifeless motherfucker probably spends more time on this web forum than he does scouting playgrounds for potential dates fucking pedo bastard.
Chloroforming and raping elementary school girls is my main method of picking up chicks, no one does it better than me. Trust me, there's no one that's a bigger connoisseur of little girl pussy than me.

Though yes I also fuck adult women too, especially the MILFs with their lolibait whore daughters. Raping lolis while the tied-up crying mother watches? Yes please.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:26 pm

I bet the moms only cry because they're envious.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:34 pm

I know the discussion about going to doctors when sick vs "trusting in god" is a couple days old and it involved ASS, so I really shouldn't bring it back up, but I always liked this story (despite not being religious).

A religious man's house is in the area about to be flooded. Meteorologists know about it well in advance and most of the area is able to be evacuated. Some stay to try to save their houses, but the water rises.

Soon the religious man's neighbors leave on their small boat and ask him to come with them. He declines saying "god will help me." The waters rise more.

Then the coast guard sends boats to evacuate the last people in the town. But again, the religious man declines saying "god will help me". The waters rise more.

Now the religious man is sitting on his roof, his entire house is under water. A helicopter comes and lowers a rescue bucket to get him out. He declines again, saying "god will provide". The waters rise again.

The religious man died from exhaustion after everything around him was under water. He arrives in heaven and is greated by god. The man questions god "why didn't you help me? I was faithful?" God replies "i did help you, but you ignored the warnings on the news, the invitation of your neighbors, the evacuation by the coast guard, and the helicopter I sent."

Nehezir

Post by Nehezir » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:41 pm

if I were those employees and religious, I think I'd be more insulted that god gets to coopt my efforts to save people than happy that he acts through me.
JoeMamma wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:18 pm
If you lifeless cock blowers. Your post counts are monuments to how long its been since you've been laid. Fucking failures the whole lot of you. Do the world a favor and jump off the Grand Canyon with a 15" dildo in your ass you gossiping fag holes!
are-are-are you low-key trying to hit on me? I'm flattered. This doesn't happen that often anymore.
Are you cute? Can you eat ass well? I've no time for someone that can't work their tongue back there.
Can you keep your shit together without help most of the time? Especially emotionally? I don't want to have to take care of a manchild. I'm barely above one myself.
Also can you cook? Surely you know how to use a stove when I'm away. even I don't just eat microwaved food.

Please respond. I'm so very lonely...
Last edited by Nehezir on Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.