Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Auli

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Auli » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:15 am

I still don't think he knows he's a complete dick. He's deranged. With Trump.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:07 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:44 am
Consciousness is a funny thing to think about.
When I think about death, for example, the only part that's difficult to comprehend is the idea that I won't be able to perceive the darkness. I will have no senses, no memories, nothing. Everything that is me will cease to be. Before I was conscious (or born) I wasn't able to perceive these things, either, but I can look back in history books and look around me and see what happened before I came into being.
Death is such an unfathomable idea, to me, because I will never stop not perceiving anything. My consciousness will cease to be... forever. Even if reincarnation ends up being how the universe works would it be the same consciousness? Even then would I even remember that it's the same me in a different body? I sure don't remember that now but there are people with very clear memories of things that happened before they were born, out there.

The idea that knowledge disappears with the last human's death is also one of those unfathomable things. I know it'll eventually happen but it's difficult to grasp. Eventually nobody will remember you or anything you did to advance humanity. Even now we have plenty of things that we've failed to remember who to attribute them to.
All through my teens and early to mid 20's I thought the same. I mean that after death we gonna 'feel' in the same way as before we were born - so we not gonna exist at all. But today to be honest I think that while it's extremely probably, there are still some alternatives. What if between or earthly lives we exist as something different, on higher level of existence? What if we pick our lives to gain new experiences in our earthly bodies, and of course we need to erase our memory when we are born in this world. There was even fraction like this in Planescape Torment: member of that fraction wanted to feel as many and as different experiences as they could.
Of course I'm almost 99% sure that's bullshit, and we are just biological machines that are born and then die and nothing remains. But still this scenario I think is more probable that some fairy Heaven and Hell some people believe(and it's more logical: we just use material world to feel different experiences and there is no singular God)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:08 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:21 am
She will be in the GLORIOUS Aquaman (2019)!!!
Could work if she's Black Manta.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:17 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:08 pm
Auli wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:21 am
She will be in the GLORIOUS Aquaman (2019)!!!
Could work if she's Black Manatee
Much bettee
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:56 am

Lmao Spoony wants to lead a war against Russia.
(Maybe the army will provide him with the 30something vaccines and drugs he needs to function)
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:16 am

I think he just wants to get a lifetime supply of free vodka

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Those crafty ruskis! Unlike Russia, the United States would never interfere with the democratic process of another country... OH WAIT

Spoony isn't informed enough about politics or world history to talk about it with any authority, like most subjects he runs his mouth on.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:41 pm

When the fuck did people like Spoony start caring about, "the spirit of democracy?"
Did they skip their middle school education where it told them that we aren't even a true democracy? Do they not realize why we have parties called, "democratic," and, "republican?"
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Ever noticed how shitlibs can only accuse Trump of being “almost” racist? :roll:
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Most of them probably live in a town where there's a large concentration of blacks and/or mexicans in a specific area (but we won't call it the, "ghetto," any more) that they refuse to go to and won't see the parallel between that and what's happening in certain areas of Europe.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man