Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wulfenlord

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:47 am

HOGNEWS MONTHLY: To Beetus or not to Beetus
"might"

No.

Also, her incessant rambling of 6 posts about her being #SickAndSicker made her tag @S.O. 4 times. I can only reiterate: He is not gonna fuck you, Rachel.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:43 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:59 am
Does anyone know where I can get a full blood panel for Spoony? I need to make sure he's getting enough vitamin D.
Last time he got blood work, his D levels were absurdly low. Your D levels are entirely your own, but Spoons uses it as proof of his ultimate suffering. He seems almost ecstatic to tell his listeners how much he suffers rather than reflect on his poor life choices.

Currently I'm drinking a hot chocolate (cocoa + milk powder + stevia) with a Vit. D capsule. #IwillNotbeSpoony

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:04 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:43 am
Currently I'm drinking a hot chocolate (cocoa + milk powder + stevia) with a Vit. D capsule. #IwillNotbeSpoony
lol what a fag

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:25 am

>Type 2 diabeetus
Kek! The fat man's disease. Good job warthog for something you could of prevented.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:48 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:04 am
lol what a fag
But importantly: I'm not a spoony.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:49 am

What a surprise :D
She could see it coming from a mile away too. It always amazes me how these unemployed fatsos always manage to find enough money to be able to eat themselves to death, despite her constant claims about how she's "literally starving."

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:26 am

casual pleb wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:49 am
It always amazes me how these unemployed fatsos always manage to find enough money to be able to eat themselves to death, despite her constant claims about how she's "literally starving."
Often they have little going on in their lives, and little means of stress release so they turn to an addiction. It's why so many poor people smoke, or drink, or do drugs. You also need education to plan for the future and think past the moment.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:28 am

Some people have a natural talent for never having money for shit they actually need. It never crossed their minds that food and/or booze money can be used for something other than food and/or booze.
mad bum wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:25 am
>Type 2 diabeetus
Kek! The fat man's disease. Good job warthog for something you could of prevented.
Note the "I might have developed diabetes" and I "I have to see my doctor for a follow-up appointment to be sure."
These types avoid a clear-cut "I have the beetus" like the plague, since that would force them to admit that they've fucked up and that they have to change their lifestyle if they want to keep their legs.
But they don't want to change their lfiestyle, so the most you can expect from them is a "I might potentially have something resembling diabetes, but I shall wait for a second opinion before doing anything about it".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:42 am

Might I suggest exchanging the milk powder with soy protein. Also haven't you read any nutritionists blogs of worth? Stevia is worse than refined sucrose!!! Take Xylitol or bust!
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:43 am

"Since I told my family about this, I might as well announce it here". Everything about the hog screams low IQ.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.