Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:06 pm

I mean, it is FF7. It just has too much content to be containable within a single modern game, and the same is true for the boobs within.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:49 pm
Afaik they haven't even decided on how a potential part 2 would even look like. I feel it's much more likely that Shenmue will finally end before this shitshow will even cover the entire first disc of the original game.

This whole "remake" is really just an extended version of that FF7 opening train FMV they've redone for every console generation to keep the speculations going.
Maybe they'll just not have that stylised overworld map where you run around and crash into random monsters and instead it's a biiiig huge open world like an MMO or Breath of the Wild or dare I say Final Fantasy 15 or something, that sold quite well, and was also never finished, amirite?
It's a trap!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:46 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:33 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:49 pm
Afaik they haven't even decided on how a potential part 2 would even look like. I feel it's much more likely that Shenmue will finally end before this shitshow will even cover the entire first disc of the original game.

This whole "remake" is really just an extended version of that FF7 opening train FMV they've redone for every console generation to keep the speculations going.
Maybe they'll just not have that stylised overworld map where you run around and crash into random monsters and instead it's a biiiig huge open world like an MMO or Breath of the Wild or dare I say Final Fantasy 15 or something, that sold quite well, and was also never finished, amirite?
There will be 2 more parts at best.
They will be lazy, rushed, autistic, and most of the original khàntent will be cut off because the retarded ghosts will take over the plot and derail it completely and irreversibly.
Part 3, the conclusion, won't be about FF7 at all, and it will involve Cloud, a resurrected Zack and maybe Sephiroth (because why the fuck not) solving the time continuum catastrophe with the power of gayness.
Here you go Nomura, you are welcome.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:58 pm

Cloud will prevent Aerith' death, but then it'll turn out this is just want Jenova was planning all along. Ultimately, Cloud and Sephiroth will have to exchange swords to save the day against the forces of Aerith-Jenova, Gackt, and that DBZ-looking weirdo from Dirge of Cerberus.
Newhalf wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:33 pm
Every path from one city to the next will be its own game (similar to FF15). As will be every single city (similar to GTA).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:15 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:46 pm
Part 3, the conclusion, won't be about FF7 at all, and it will involve Cloud, a resurrected Zack and maybe Sephiroth (because why the fuck not) solving the time continuum catastrophe with the power of gayness.
It's sad because it's true and you completely nailed it.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:31 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:46 pm
There will be 2 more parts at best.
They will be lazy, rushed, autistic, and most of the original khàntent will be cut off because the retarded ghosts will take over the plot and derail it completely and irreversibly.
Here you go Nomura, you are welcome.
It's fairly obvious this will never be finished. I'm quite skeptical about will there even ever be the part 2. The sequels will not gonna have even nearly as strong hype behind them and it is clear that this series can not hold as many sequels as it would need at this pace of story advancement. Then again, because shilling and the fact that FF does have maybe more autistic fanbase than Sonic's, this extended intro of FF7 received raving reviews and many were content to have at least some new FF7 gaym, so who knows how long Square can keep this nostalgia cash grab going with the franchise.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:37 pm

There will be at least one more part because retards will buy it. I'm reminded of DSP and his infamous Lightning Returns unboxing video where he said something like 'I don't know why they made this game' and all I could think was 'Because retards like you keep buying them'

Squeenix would be fucking stupid to leave all that money on the table.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:39 pm

It could technically keep going and not go anywhere, just like the Spoony story. At least it's easy to tell how that one will end.
He will keep sitting where he is, sad tweeting until he dies or is hospitalized.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:13 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:31 pm
It's fairly obvious this will never be finished. I'm quite skeptical about will there even ever be the part 2.
This is probably just filler for Nomura until he can start working on the next Kingdom Hearts saga. As soon as that shit show gets going, a part 3 will enter development hell.

The remake will never be "complete". They have no plan. These modern FF titles are too inefficient to develop, and the entire team (at least the ones not high their own farts) might develop Spoony-Movie-tier anxiety due to having to remake what they memed into the greatest game that ever was and ever will be, second only to a blowjob by Amaterasu-no-Okami herself.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:21 pm

Speaking of Final Fantasy, I don't care about Final Fantasy.