Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:01 pm
has this motherfucker made a video yet
Don't worry, they're in the render queue.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:27 am
Apricot Farmer wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:58 am
Do any of you know if Noah Antwiler does public appearances? I would like to know if he'd be interested in giving a motivational speech for a small group of troubled Chicago youths. It would be nice for them to hear about the success they can achieve in their lives from a 2009 Mashables Award Winner.
Doesn't he have an appearance fee of 500 dollars (not including travel, accommodation, food, which he expects to be paid for anyway.
Also he reserves the right to cancel at any time and keep the money if he has an unexpected, unconfirmed health problem. Don't worry though, there's only a 99% chance of that happening.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:16 pm

Since Cuckson put this in the wrong thread, I'll just dump this here:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:11 pm
Have you forgotten all the dark times Boss helped us all out of? 100 dollars ought to be the absolute minimum you are willing to give him!

(Also Spoony should really do a "Gimme 100 dollars, and I'll play Tekken 7 with you", and then neve deliver like always.)
Someone actually got him the VR set he wanted months years ago, He said he hasnt been able to use it since he has been sick for the last 2 months.
Ill add the tweet later, he blocked me for the 10th time and im too lazy to look for it now.
from a kiwi:

Keep in mind, this was like $500 on his Amazon page.
Spoony will never fucking go broke as long as he has cultists like these.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:54 pm

"Ugh. Can't use the VR today guys. Really sick. #depression"
>Posts VR set for sale on ebay

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:36 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:16 pm
Since Cuckson put this in the wrong thread, I'll just dump this here:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:11 pm
Have you forgotten all the dark times Boss helped us all out of? 100 dollars ought to be the absolute minimum you are willing to give him!

(Also Spoony should really do a "Gimme 100 dollars, and I'll play Tekken 7 with you", and then neve deliver like always.)
Someone actually got him the VR set he wanted months years ago, He said he hasnt been able to use it since he has been sick for the last 2 months.
Ill add the tweet later, he blocked me for the 10th time and im too lazy to look for it now.
from a kiwi:

Keep in mind, this was like $500 on his Amazon page.
Spoony will never fucking go broke as long as he has cultists like these.
Wow what a whimper faggot that Peter guy is. "Hey um, I spent like $600 on an expensive piece of gaming equipment that I hoped you'd use Spoony, but um, it's OK if you don't use it ever or even if you decide to throw it away I understand I'm sorry for even mentioning it please notice me senpai".

These guys are the scum of the Earth. Bottom feeding losers, how pathetic.

And of course Spoony's been "sick" with -INSERT DISEASE HERE- for over -INSERT NUMBER OF MONTHS OR YEARS HERE-. Even though he played with it anyway but decided not to stream it because -INSERT LAME ASS BULLSHIT EXCUSE THAT HIS TRANNY LOSER FANS WILL BELIEVE ANYWAY HERE-.

The Pumpkin King

Post by The Pumpkin King » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:19 pm

Buying Spoony a VR set to do a review is like buying a homeless man a Patio set.

The Pumpkin King

Post by The Pumpkin King » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Sorry Peter your Lord, King and Savior of Dark Times has been sick for the past 8 years he's incapable of doing anything that involves work or effort. Here's a circa 2008 autographed headshot of Spoony for your troubles. You'll have to mail Spoony a stamp to send it and sign his name on it yourself though he can't be bothered to do those task his cough won't allow it.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:13 pm

I feel bad trashing them because they're probably autistic.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:13 pm
I feel bad trashing them because they're probably autistic.
Don't. Shitty simps enable shitty internet nobodies. Even autists can be something more worthwhile than a Spoony fan. Like Chris-chan.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:47 pm

Chris Chan is autistic and was blatantly aware of how manipulative he's tried to be his whole life. They aren't full on retarded, they just suck at literally everything and can't understand social ques as quickly.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger