Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:41 pm

So it's just normalfags. What is it with 4cuck making up new words for the same concept all the time? Did some asshurt janitor wordfilter normalfag or bugman or something? Is it like the whole boomer thing?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:04 pm

I think they just want to feel smug if they run into someone who's not familiar with the new word.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:26 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:04 pm
I think they just want to feel smug if they run into someone who's not familiar with the new word.
Newfags still can't triforce.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:38 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:45 pm
It's not the same meme at all. A hot girl can be an NPC. A popular party bro can be an NPC. The point is there's a disturbing amount of people in society who clearly don't think for themselves and are "programmed" by media.
That's everyone though. Everyone. Even on places like 4cuck where they're promoting the NPC meme, if you hang around long enough you'll realise they've all got the same selection of five fucking opinions on everything.

I was listening to Dilbertman the other day and he said that the thing is, while we like to think that we think for ourselves the truth is we don't. Our opinions are to a large extent formed for us by, amongst many other things, the kind of media we consume. So if you watch, read or otherwise consume CNN, MSNBC, BBC etc your opinions are probably going to reflect theirs and if you watch, read or otherwise consume conservative news your opinions are probably going to reflect theirs.

So, in short, the NPC meme is a shit meme because we're all NPCs to some extent.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:38 pm

Explains why I'm such a supreme gentleman after listening to Mumkeys audio book of The Elliot Roger manifesto.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:20 pm

I iiked the NPC-meme. At first. It was actually a great new word for SJW, since they don't think for themselves and spout dumb one-liners all day.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:42 pm

The only npc meme that should matter is the Oblivion npc.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:41 pm
So it's just normalfags. What is it with 4cuck making up new words for the same concept all the time? Did some asshurt janitor wordfilter normalfag or bugman or something? Is it like the whole boomer thing?
Asshurt jannies DID worldfilter soy, and even workarounds like s0y IIRC.
tl;dr mods are trash.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:56 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:33 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:00 pm
If there was a perfect case for someone being an NPC it has to be Forky. He's been tweeting pop culture nonsense into the void for years now. A normal person would have died from lack of sleep already.
The NPC meme is terrible, go to Hell.
The NPC meme is useful and describes a very real phenomenon, to the point obvious targets of it are already screeching in response, calling it "dehumanizing".
>internet slang is useful
I think Miscarriage of Acchild is starting Gaymergut 2.0, go join him, you'd fit right in.
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:45 pm
It's not the same meme at all. A hot girl can be an NPC. A popular party bro can be an NPC.
We have words for those types of people. "Stacey." "Chad." Go back to your gay Twitter or Facebook circlejerk if you wanna ebin redbull the normies.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:14 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:38 am
So, in short, the NPC meme is a shit meme because we're all NPCs to some extent.
Memes aren't exactly a medium designed to capture these subtleties you nitpicky fuck. If you're looking at a meme then expect it to be an extremely simplified message. If you want a nuanced perspective than read a fucking essay.