Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:20 pm

I think that the Spoony and rApril threads should be combined. Neither person is interesting enough on their own.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:25 pm

if we start combining uninteresting threads we will end up witl all threads combined into the dsp thread

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:57 pm
Wouldn't it be much better if we could claim that our current calendar was defined by the greatest Consul of all, devised while he was bored after a life of crucifying pirates and genociding French, Germans, and Anglos? Man, if only Italy could produce another CAESAR, then Islam would be anihilated on Europe.
Not sure how good he was at genociding considering they had to build Ancient Trump Walls (tm) to keep the scary Germans and Celts from kicking their teeth in.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:20 pm
I think that the Spoony and rApril threads should be combined. Neither person is interesting enough on their own.
Once they start sleeping in the same room then we'll combine the threads.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:33 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:38 pm
At some point Nazi Admin should go ahead and nuke this topic too, since there's nothing relevant going on anymore here and he feels the need to make this board super on-topic and efficient like the killjoy Nazi we all know he is. After all his people were super organized when it came to killing Jews, so he can't help himself.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how assmad are you about me nuking the thread for your husbando Extrasmegma? I must know precisely so I can write it down on a filing card to keep everything neat and organized.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:57 pm
Wouldn't it be much better if we could claim that our current calendar was defined by the greatest Consul of all, devised while he was bored after a life of crucifying pirates and genociding French, Germans, and Anglos? Man, if only Italy could produce another CAESAR, then Islam would be anihilated on Europe.
Not sure how good he was at genociding considering they had to build Ancient Trump Walls (tm) to keep the scary Germans and Celts from kicking their teeth in.
Wasn't Hadrian who Built The Wall?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:27 pm

But he had to do it because Julius failed.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:27 pm
But he had to do it because Julius failed.
Nah, I mean, would you say that Charlemagne failed because a thousand years later his cucked descendants let the mudslimes into Evropa? He did what he could, but these pests multiply like cockroaches.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:33 pm
On a scale of 1 to 10, how assmad are you about me nuking the thread for your husbando Extrasmegma? I must know precisely so I can write it down on a filing card to keep everything neat and organized.
I look at that from the other side - why even delete that to begin with? This is something shitty reddit mods do because they're obsessed with their idea of what is quality content and what isn't, and they don't understand the idea of having people decide what is and what isn't worth talking about (in this case sperging over).

A weird, pointless move. But you are a weirdo after all, so as long as nothing precious was lost (after all, I regret that the old DHI got nuked, especially those that had posts from Lordfat etc.), I don't mind. Especially since I don't trust Poonoo with not fucking up and ending deleting fucking everything by mistake at least once per year at this point.

It's becoming a tradition that new DHI has to be made every year or so.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:03 pm

I opened this thread with like 7 unread pages and I thought Spoony had finally topped himself.

The bible is fake and gay. tbh.