Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:55 am

Newhalf wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:50 am
a screwdriver
Also an "offensive weapon" under bong law.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:43 am

Switchblades are shit knives anyway. Most are constructed poorly and won't hold up to impact at all because of the way they're designed. Too many moving parts. You're better off carrying a metal letter opener.

The argument about making them illegal because you can activate them with one hand is retarded. Look up Kershaw Speedsafe. It's the same EXACT shit except it's 100% legal here. It takes no more effort to flip open a knife one-handed using a Speedsafe, a loosened flipper or even a loosened thumbstud. All take only a tiny bit more work than pressing a button. A lot of the buttons on switchblades are of shit construction anyway.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:00 pm

I carry an MTech folding knife on me, but refer to it as a “tool” and not a weapon like Newhalf said. I ordered one well over 10 years ago and wound up receiving two for some reason, one being a tanto style and the other traditional. They’re okay, one was kind of rickety and the screws holding the belt clip fell out, but the other has lasted. I’d rather get a fixed bladed knife with a horizontal sheath so I can keep it on my back for easy reach while being out of the way.

That other knife is embarrassing, it’d be like whipping out your micropenis to intimidate people.
Last edited by Sieg Zeon on Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:02 pm

You gay niggers need to move to Texas. They recently made it legal to open carry swords.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:05 pm

Well if they raze Austin (that autocorrected to to autism, fitting) maybe they’ll be back on track. I’m down for legalizing dueling. I think two people should be allowed to settle matters in a gunfight without it going all Compton.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:27 pm

Only if you can challenge women as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:00 pm

Switchblade is much easier to carry than a regular knoife and one with sturdy metal handle (like this) can also be used as a punch enchanter without even needing to take the blade out if there is no need for that. Hammerfist strikes aren't that effective on their own, but with a metal object in hand a blow to the temporal bone or to the collar bone can be devastating. Carrying a knife in public without good reason is illegal here, regardless of the length of the blade or its other features, but the penalty is a fine of 60 euros and confiscation of the knife. Uuu, so scary. Cops also don't randomly body search people, no one will ever know I'm carrying one, besides the sorry motherfucker who tries to go allah snackbar on me. Yeah, there can be some sev-vere legal consequences for stabbing some crazed junkie or low-IQ nigger in self-defence, like 6 months of parole or something. How could I ever cope with that?!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:02 pm
You gay niggers need to move to Texas. They recently made it legal to open carry swords.
I don't know about that. Katanas and cowboy hats don't mix very well.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:13 pm

Katanas mix better with fedoras.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:46 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:13 pm
Katanas mix better with fedoras.
And fingerless gloves. They give +1 draw speed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!