Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:45 am

Imagine waking up alone in your soon-to-be-foreclosed home, surrounded by broken furniture and boxes of nerd culture shit you hold in total contempt. You step in a fresh puddle of piss from the dog you never walk (you know this is bad but justify it by pointing out she'd get bitten by the fleas and ticks that live in your overgrown jungle yard), walk upstairs to from your basement cave, pass by the shower without a second glance and head to the kitchen. As you drink your morning breakfast shortly before dusk, you think, "I wonder what fake illness I can make up to make people on twitter feel sorry for me today."

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:33 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:50 am
I can believe he was daydreaming for six hours.
That's the one thing that might be true(sober I mean), cause even in his old Ultima reviews, he rambled on about how he'd spend ages pondering over some meaningless detail in the game in layers like Inception
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:08 am

Even so it's not impossible that he was also wasted.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:28 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:53 am
Spoony's a liar, no way did he leave his house to see a dentist. He has no car, how would he get there? You think the mighty Spoony's taking the bus? You think he's brave enough to call an uber?

And how the fuck would a man with a $150/month income (or whatever his patreon is now) afford root canal work?
https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 2758596608
https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 3853632513

The Current Car is a 2012 Civic which he says "Still more than I could afford, but whatever.". I guess he has the mindset that you just have to have a car, even though he goes nowhere. And he's so far in debt what's another 20 thousand on the pile?

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:33 am

Oh. I didn't realise he had a new car. I just assumed he wouldn't replace it because that would be doing something.

Never mind then, as you say it's just more debt on the pile.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:38 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:33 am
Oh. I didn't realise he had a new car. I just assumed he wouldn't replace it because that would be doing something.
He's an unthinking suburbanite drone so he just thinks he has to have a car. Bike-Uber-Bus would cover everything he needs to do and cost a fraction.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:20 pm

Rushy wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:33 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:50 am
I can believe he was daydreaming for six hours.
That's the one thing that might be true(sober I mean), cause even in his old Ultima reviews, he rambled on about how he'd spend ages pondering over some meaningless detail in the game in layers like Inception
That just suggests to me he was drinking back then too. Not as much though. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:43 pm

That's just a bullshit claim he thought would make him sound smart and interesting. I've seen enough fedora tippers claiming to *sigh* just think too much, you know? Fucking bullshit.

The fucker is either blitzed or struggles through 12 hour hangovers and the shits from day long benders.
Speaking of which, those 200$ are going to buy plenty of liquid lunch in gallon bottles for the next week or so. Excpect his behaviour to change a bit when he's got a handler again. He won't be able to get smashed all day anymore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:56 pm

His handlers will throw him out on the street after a month. I don't see him cleaning up his act

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:43 pm
That's just a bullshit claim he thought would make him sound smart and interesting. I've seen enough fedora tippers claiming to *sigh* just think too much, you know? Fucking bullshit.

The fucker is either blitzed or struggles through 12 hour hangovers and the shits from day long benders.
Speaking of which, those 200$ are going to buy plenty of liquid lunch in gallon bottles for the next week or so. Excpect his behaviour to change a bit when he's got a handler again. He won't be able to get smashed all day anymore.
If he's blackout drunk, as I've been in the past, he may simply believe he's sitting around thinking when he's not. :lol: He probably loses large chunks of time to intoxication (pill and booze form) and fills in the blanks by assuming he has savant-level contemplative abilities. :lol:

He's most likely slumped against a couch or chair, either sleeping one or drooling to himself. Hell, the guy probably falls asleep and wakes up again without even noticing. Alcohol is fantastic for not remembering how you wound up where you are. :lol: He's a fucking meme. Doesn't think for a moment that it might be substance abuse. Nononono, he must have a deep medical problem none of the normies can diagnose or treat.
SpoilerShow
I know he's said in the past that he barely drinks at all. I'm assuming that's a bullshit lie. Even if it were true, he doesn't consider how whatever medication he's clearly on might be affecting his thinking and focus.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome