Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Tony Schiavone

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in The Render Queue

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:03 pm

Mmmm. Rachel McLish and Cory Everson. That takes me back...

Both of them were in the era just before steroids came in and ruined everything.
You can still find some occasional good looking ones nowadays in figure and bikini categories.
But the rest pretty much look like gross, man-faced monsters.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:52 pm

I wonder what kind of mad cocktail of psycho drugs this dude is on. And if it's doing him more harm than good.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:58 pm

Venlafaxine - Nerve pain medication and antidepressant. It can treat depression, generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and social anxiety disorder

dizziness,
nervousness, TRUMP!
nausea,
constipation,
headaches,
anxiety,
insomnia,
strange dreams,
He's tweeted his dreams before
drowsiness,
increased sweating,
blurred vision,
dry mouth,
changes in appetite or weight,
decreased sex drive,
impotence,
difficulty having an orgasm,
That's ok, April has long been disinterested anyway.
increased blood pressure, and
seizures.
Abrupt discontinuation of Effexor may cause dizziness, headache, nausea, changes in mood, or changes in the sense of smell, and taste

This fucker was on this shit when he got in that wreck, I bet you.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:13 pm

You know, I've never seen a person on anti-depressants that wasn't fucked up. Sure, I've never seen somebody taking flu medication that didn't have the flu either. But anti-depressants just don't seem to work at all.
If I go through the list of possible side effects of painkillers I'll see lots of pleasant things there. I'd totally expect them to have averse effects on me eventually if I were to take them over a long period of time. But there's one thing I wouldn't expect to have on painkillers - pain.

But then you have anti-depressants and you read the list and it's basically a laundry list of what makes up a depression. Here, take these anti-depressants. They will make you have no appetite, no energy, no libido, impotent, emotionally fragile, anxious and you won't shit and sleep well. You'll also sometimes pass out, lose vision, get disorientated and if your doc prescribed you too few and you get withdrawal you'll have an extremely strong urge to kill yourself.

How are you going to get rid of depression if you can't sleep, can't jerk off, can't relax and either have no appetite or bloatmax to a fatty to make you feel even more like shit?
I guess I'll go and invent a flu medicine that gives you a headache and a runny nose. I'll be rich in no time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:16 pm

Taking a melange of powerful and pricey mind-altering drugs is vastly preferable to eating a healthy diet, having a regular sleep schedule, and going for a walk sometimes.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:20 pm

Another question: if he doesn't go to a psychiatrist, where's he getting the prescriptions?

A family doctor? That's insane.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:54 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:58 pm
This fucker was on this shit when he got in that wreck, I bet you.
I'd bet so too. The pack probably tells you not to operate any machinery while taking it either.
They really should have tested him. Those cops were deficient in their duties
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:10 am

I dont know what the hell he's taking, but that isn't any sort of anti-depressents I've ever heard of in burgerland.

Most side effects aren't a cocktail either. You might notice one thing, but you'll be so happy with everything else you won't care about jerking off.
The problem also isnt the drugs, but shitty psychologists who can't diagnose things properly. It can take a LONG time to find a medical answer sometimes, until you stumble across the right one or combination that can actually recognize and treat the problem.
Protip: if you keep going to the same physician and you never feel better, that's a sign you should avoid the hell out of them and go somewhere else.

Anyways, I'm sure Spoony's full of shit as usual. He's pissed that he's in the middle of Nowhere, Illinois with no collab buddies anymore and nowhere to go even if he did have a car.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:45 am

The drugs certainly are a problem. Especially with those fancy enhancers for anti-depressants you can just buy in burgerland like a pack of gum.
The problem is purposely being a useless shit doing nothing, not even leaving the house, eating nothing but trash and then wondering why you're a saidbrain faggot. Geez, I wonder why that would be?
As RedLine pointed out, eat better, get some fresh air, get some exercise and do something productive, have a sense of accomplishment in the evening and get your well-earned rest. Also, drop Twitter and never join a Discord. There, 90% of all depression in the western world cured in a day.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:57 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:20 pm
Another question: if he doesn't go to a psychiatrist, where's he getting the prescriptions?

A family doctor? That's insane.
Must be. We all know he's noncompliant with any kind of mental health professional or ongoing mental health care. It has to be a primary care physician getting him these drugs that he keeps cycling through. I'm more curious where he has the money to pay for all these drugs. He makes too much money to be on government gibs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome