Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:53 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:37 am
Grief? WTF?!
He just read a wiki page about #sad emotions.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:58 pm

I lost my aunt, she was bedridden for a couple of months and previous to that she was still in very bad conditions due to cancer, lost use of her legs, lost use of her voice, she was covered in tumors and she felt pain every waking moment, we took care of her as best as we could to make her life less miserable this last months when cancer did methastasys (spelling?), she passed away on her sleep this friday.

...cancer is a real fucking disease, and her pain was also fucking real.

I fucking hate Noah more every single time he goes with "woe is me" and how sad poor spoopy is... every single time i think i maxed out my hate for him, he goes on again and i find how wrong i was... there seems to be no limit to my hate for this fucker. This fucker doesnt feel pain, he doesnt have any disease, he is just a lazy bastard with retards giving him money for no fucking reason.

After experiencing your friends and family face real suffering, this kind of shit becomes even more intolerable and pretty fucking personal. I hope spoony gets fucking raped and killed, or better yet, get a real fucking disease that he cant fucking cure and feel real pain for once in his miserable life, the more he suffers the better.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:50 pm

BASED!

(And my condolences to you and your family for your loss)
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:05 pm

Spanish Sperg, now living in a Michigan garage, says that whole "blowing my brains out in front of my Spanish gf's family" was just a misunderstanding and it's really coronavirus' fault 💔

Reminder:
SpoilerShow
I admit I really don't understand these nerd culture faggots, everyone has had a girl fuck them over but lying to yourself about your prison roommate April or long distance gf who hates you so much you want to commit suicide in front of her and her family can't really be that helpful.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:58 pm
Cancer should be the absolute #1 problem with the world and should be getting all that BLM/Covid money. If we could of put most of our efforts into trying to resolve that years ago Auli might of still been alive. Can you guys imagine a world where cancer is somewhat controlled? Imagine how many years you could live up to and how many people were taken too soon.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:01 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:51 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:58 pm
Cancer should be the absolute #1 problem with the world and should be getting all that BLM/Covid money. If we could of put most of our efforts into trying to resolve that years ago Auli might of still been alive. Can you guys imagine a world where cancer is somewhat controlled? Imagine how many years you could live up to and how many people were taken too soon.
Fuck cancer, hair loss should be the world’s number 1 priority. Keep in mind that cunt Auli was a genetic dead end and the world is better off with him dumped in whatever ditch his family left that pox-riddled corpse in.

I bet he didn’t have any hair near the end either. Imagine if Auli had hair? That would’ve been much better for him. But fuck him though, what a attention seeking whore I’m glad he’s dead.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:37 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:01 pm
Fuck cancer, hair loss should be the world’s number 1 priority.
Ah, so you're a hairlet. Explains why you are so angry all the time. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

baconfettuccine

Post by baconfettuccine » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:38 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:01 pm
Fuck cancer, hair loss should be the world’s number 1 priority. Keep in mind that cunt Auli was a genetic dead end and the world is better off with him dumped in whatever ditch his family left that pox-riddled corpse in.

I bet he didn’t have any hair near the end either. Imagine if Auli had hair? That would’ve been much better for him. But fuck him though, what a attention seeking whore I’m glad he’s dead.
Edgy.

People like Spoony McGreasy Crypants and Spanish Sperg are so deep into their retardation that they can't pick up on social cues that are obvious to normies. April's gone and she was only in it for a free ride; the fact that she did her own thing and never invested anything financially or emotionally into the home or relationship should have been a clear indication of that. But Spoony still believes that theirs was a love for the ages that can never be matched again. People have more meaningful attachments to inanimate objects than Spoony did to the orc.

Oh Spanish Sperg, your wife/girlfriend/whatever is downright telling you that you're a loser piece of shit and she wants you gone. Her entire family thinks you suck. But you just ignore it and go through the cycle of suicidal depression followed by hopeful rebound. But there is no hope, not for you. I'm not even going to say that you should stop being a cuck, get a job and move on because you will never learn.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:50 pm

It doesn't matter how supportive or useless April was. Any effort put into Spoony is a waste of time. He did not even deserve a useless bitch like her as compared to him the void of space is downright enterprising.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:03 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:50 pm
BASED!

(And my condolences to you and your family for your loss)
Thank you.

It really sucks to have to watch someone you care about go through that kind of pain. My uncle died of leukemia almost 4 years ago, he fought it but it was diagnosed late and it was a very agressive one, a year later my cousin moved to Spain (where he is right now) and my aunt was left alone, last year she moved to our house, with my mom (her sister) and I.

Last year, around December she started to develope tumors around her back, and then when tested it was cancer (lung) but had already spread all around... this year she started to feel really bad, and well, as i said before, started to lose her voice (until pretty much mute, since there where tumors on her throath) and eventually lost movement on her legs when the cancer attacked her medule.

My cousin wasnt able to come back to even say goodbye... worst thing, after we found out she died, she got a message on her celphone that morning from my cousin asking her how was she today...

...fuck me, my mom and i broke down and just couldnt get ourselves to call my cousin right away, and when we did we could barely speak.

My aunt and uncle where like a second mother and father to me, they knew me all my life and always loved me a lot... this pain is awful and i cant even imagine how bad it is for my cousin, and when some fag like spoony goes on a tantrum about "how poor he is, woe is me and NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVER SUFFERED LIKE MEEEEE and no one understand REAL pain like he does" just because his girlfriend left him... (because he is a fucking loser) just makes me incredibly mad...