Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:52 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:09 am
Rushy wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:51 pm
Probably cause they know he's a dimwitted fuck and will lick their boots without even knowing it
I don't see Trump handing over nuclear material to Iran like Obongo did....

That's my president you're talking about!

He seriously needs to get off Twitter though....
Nah. Every time he posts he drives the fucking media crazy and they make themselves look fucking insane trying to spin his words into racist proclamations.
I'm not one of those people that unironically thinks he's doing the 4D chess, I just really think the media does not know how to handle him.

If Trump flat out quit the shit posting and just kept approving good shot that appeals to his voter base and helps out his detractors to where they can't deny it, like strengthening the economy despite the commie attempts to kill it, he'd be set.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:11 pm

If he quit the shitposting, he wouldn't be Trump. He'd be a boring fucker like all those other politicians and we wouldn't love him no more.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:15 pm

I don't know if the man is a genius or stumbled into the most ingenious strategy ever but he has discovered how to deal with the libtard media. The shitposting has them so unhinged at what he says that they don't notice what he is actually doing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:17 pm

He's obviously read The Art of War. 'If your enemy is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:23 pm

And suddenly I'm buying the 4D chess argument more.... God damn it its working.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:38 pm

And because of the autistic screeching of the left for a year and a half of nonstop accusations, insults, and outright lies, that if Trump were to actually do something truly evil, no one would pay attention.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:54 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:38 pm
And because of the autistic screeching of the left for a year and a half of nonstop accusations, insults, and outright lies, that if Trump were to actually do something truly evil, no one would pay attention.
That's actually what has long concerned me. Trump probably could do something unquestionably treasonous and people still wouldn't take it seriously because his critics have cried wolf so many times.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:02 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:50 pm
Sorry for being off-topic but I think we finally got a new Cuckson (it's the same guy as that Kigurumi degenerate).
I tried to click through the first part and that was painful shit, all I saw was 2008 video editing of incorporating other pop culture into your review.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:14 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:02 am
AdorableOtter wrote:
Sorry for being off-topic but I think we finally got a new Cuckson (it's the same guy as that Kigurumi degenerate).
I tried to click through the first part and that was painful shit, all I saw was 2008 video editing of incorporating other pop culture into your review.
What did he talk about Spoony in the second half? No way in fuck am I watching that, I don't want to contract autism.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:14 am
mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:02 am
AdorableOtter wrote:
What did he talk about Spoony in the second half? No way in fuck am I watching that, I don't want to contract autism.
I didn't watch the second half, I just skipped through the first half and it didn't even look like a review but more of an AMV.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]