Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Just Some Random Guy

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:57 am

xkcd was decent, if inconsistent, back in the day. "Someone is wrong on the Internet" is still a classic. It's been pretty mediocre for quite some time, though.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:36 pm

Whybother is correct about rightwingers being just as big of snowflakes about shit as liberals though.

That's a brittle ass spirit. There's thousands of other examples of them getting bent out of shape, and they say they're trying to "toughen up" liberals when they could use some toughening up themselves, i.e. shutting the fuck up. It's called the silent majority because they remain silent when someone says something too communistic. I fine with leftists being called out on dumb shit, but stop acting like the right is mentally tougher. They aren't.

I'm happy Trump won if for no other reason that his election caused this country to wake up. I liked Obongo as a Burger King manager, but he was put there to lul this country back to sleep.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:53 pm

I don't know where to begin with your post, Corky
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:35 pm

Go too far left or right, and you're entering the autistic spectrum.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:35 pm
Go too far left or right, and you're entering the autistic spectrum.
Don't forget those radical centrists like Boogie!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:00 pm

The only thing Boogie believes in is Boogieism.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:15 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:36 pm
dumb image
You could've found a million other examples, supposedly, and you choose the one about people (not just right wingers) getting upset over a millionaire sportsball player deciding to disrespect the country by not standing? Deciding to pretend it's because of racism and the, "epidemic," of cops shooting black people, specifically?
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:29 pm

People talk about Obama like he is this sane, moderate figure, but they "forget" the many incidents under his administration - like when he was caught using the NSA apparatus to spy on his Western allies, including some of negligible importance, just because he could. American polidicks is a croak of shit from top to bottom.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:18 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:36 pm
Whybother is correct about rightwingers being just as big of snowflakes about shit as liberals though.

That's a brittle ass spirit. There's thousands of other examples of them getting bent out of shape, and they say they're trying to "toughen up" liberals when they could use some toughening up themselves, i.e. shutting the fuck up. It's called the silent majority because they remain silent when someone says something too communistic. I fine with leftists being called out on dumb shit, but stop acting like the right is mentally tougher. They aren't.

I'm happy Trump won if for no other reason that his election caused this country to wake up. I liked Obongo as a Burger King manager, but he was put there to lul this country back to sleep.
You actually male sense, at least to me. Can totally agree.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:29 pm
People talk about Obama like he is this sane, moderate figure, but they "forget" the many incidents under his administration - like when he was caught using the NSA apparatus to spy on his Western allies, including some of negligible importance, just because he could. American polidicks is a croak of shit from top to bottom.
The thing that really soured me was his reaction (or lack thereof) to Operation Wall Street. Protestors who were actually right for once getting beaten up by cops. Did we get any "that protestor could have been my son/daughter" speeches from him? Nope. Plus he was really sluggish when it came to handling the BP oilspill and getting rid of the Patriot Act.

Edit: rewatching that again Eddie mentions near the end that we were in Afghanistan for opium. Gee I wonder how the "opioid epidemic" started? :roll: :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.