Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:53 am

I'm going to risk the permaban for mentioning 3DPD

but you guys realize you're supposed to discover pussy one day and leave gaming behind, right

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:04 am

I don't even play video games but keep your disgusting vagina fetish to yourself.

And beyond their bleeding, leaking, diseased, putrid genitals women are fucking annoying. What are you going to do when you aren't giving yourself HPV by licking her rancid pussy? Talk to them about stupid shit? I'd rather play Crash Bandicoot.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:34 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:53 am
but you guys realize you're supposed to discover pussy one day and leave gaming behind, right
>you guys realize you're supposed to give up your interests to simp for women instead, right?
A permaban is not good enough for you

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:07 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:38 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:22 am
That's part of the reason I've barely touched a "pancake" game (fuck I hate that cringe term)
I can't stand to touch your mom's pancake titties.
She did have gross pancake titties. I got to see her whole disgusting body when the EMTs were trying to revive her. They were probably less disgusting before she wasted away to nothing but it wouldn't be much. I don't know how my dad ever got it up.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:12 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:38 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:22 am
That's part of the reason I've barely touched a "pancake" game (fuck I hate that cringe term)
I can't stand to touch your mom's pancake titties.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:17 am

Guest wrote:

Hey boomer; it's the current year. Everybody and their grandma plays vidya of some kind.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:53 am

Guest wrote:

That's some simpleton propaganda right there - you're supposed to forget all your hobbies and "grow up" and instead put all your effort into serving women or raising a bunch of ungrateful children - no thank you.

NEVER allow a woman to control how you want to spend your free time, most of them don't really want a submissive man and don't actually care how much time you spend gaming, slacking or whatever as long as you're man enough to be able to put her in her place(of course, this only applies to normal women, all of the feminist/sjw crowd is a lost cause).

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:54 am

casual pleb wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:53 am
this only applies to normal women
No such thing.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:35 am

SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:39 am

casual pleb wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:53 am
Guest wrote:

That's some simpleton propaganda right there - you're supposed to forget all your hobbies and "grow up" and instead put all your effort into serving women or raising a bunch of ungrateful children - no thank you.

NEVER allow a woman to control how you want to spend your free time, most of them don't really want a submissive man and don't actually care how much time you spend gaming, slacking or whatever as long as you're man enough to be able to put her in her place(of course, this only applies to normal women, all of the feminist/sjw crowd is a lost cause).
Au contraire - like the child throwing a screaming tantrum in public, I believe that fembot/socjus women are most desperate of all to be shown their place. What do you reckon the percentage is of hardcore feminist women that also have hardcore rape fantasies? I'd bet good money that it's high.